Love Someone Who Loves You

Cr: art from ig;sasukeharderdaddy

Here is another chapter.
I want to finish this by the end of this year but I don't know if I can manage. But really, there aren't so many chapters left, around 4-5 chapters only.
Wish me luck so I can finish it.😁✌🏻

——🍅🍅🍅——
Although Sasuke has decided he would talk with Naruto, there wasn't a right time for that because as soon as they were back home, Naruto keep on being busy with work at the police station. It was how it seems but little did Sasuke know, that everything was played out by Naruto intentionally. He knew that Naruto was trying with every possibility to avoid meeting him. It seems Naruto doesn't want to take this conversation with him even though he doesn't know what it was about.

                    Even today when he asked Naruto before he left to work if he could come to see him around lunch, Naruto told him he already has an appointment with Kiba. That he couldn't make it there to the company. As someone who has a regular work schedule from 8 am to 4 pm, his schedule with Naruto's irregular schedule didn't match at all. When he gets back Naruto would already gone to work and even when he does the morning shift, he won't come back until late at night and go to bed right away. He doesn't have any other option and he couldn't do anything as he too was with a load of work after he come back from the vacation. Thus the time they could properly talk was postponed without any date.

                    Naruto walked into a café in the city of Konoha where Kiba has asked him to meet.

"Naruto." Kiba called out from a corner when he saw his friend.

"Sorry, I am a little late." Naruto apologized as soon as he stood beside the table where Kiba was.

"It's fine. I am glad you come." Kiba waited for him to sit before he start the conversation again. He asked what he had been pondering every day after Hinata come back from vacation.

"Did something happens between you and Hinata?"

"Why do you ask?" Naruto wondered even though he think he know the reason.

"It really has nothing to do with me but..." Kiba looked straight at Naruto with worry in his eyes.

"Hinata has been absent-minded lately. She looked as though, her heart has been broken. But you... y-you didn't break her heart, did you?"

"Would you step forward if she has been heartbroken?" Naruto could see that his friend's face darkened at his question. He wasn't surprised at all, after all, he knew Kiba would be angry with him because Kiba loves Hinata.

                  Kiba was indeed angry with what he just heard from Naruto. It was because he never thought Naruto would be this irresponsible. He didn't think Naruto would hurt someone as good as Hinata.

"Naruto!" Kiba abruptly stood up from his seat, leaned toward Naruto with the table between them, and grabbed hold of Naruto's shirt collar.

"People are watching." Naruto said calmly as he slapped Kiba's hand that gripped his shirt.

"Geez. Could you hear me first before you get mad?"

                     Kiba didn't say anything but sat quietly down on his seat again after he gestured apologetically to the other customers.

"So what happened?"

"I couldn't be with Hinata. She deserves someone who loves her and cherishes her. I know she must have been heartbroken because of me but... it was for her best."

"Why? I thought you like her too?" Kiba asked with a sad face. He was so envious of Naruto because Hinata chooses and loves him.

"I did. But I don't love her and being with me who doesn't love her will only bring her pain. I realize I don't want to hurt her more than I already have."