Welcome Home!

Cr: to the rightful owner

This chapter is R18+ 🙈

Oh man, I thought I would get to update around 00:00 but I needed to changes things and the clock went to 05:00. This chapter was supposed to be the last chapter but I think I am going to write 1 more chapter.

Well, this is my X-mas gift for you guys.💋
Merry Christmas!

The next chapter which is the last one, I hope I can update it on new years day. ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

                            ——🍥🍥🍥——
When Naruto left Konoha 3 months ago, the trees were still green but now that he come back it already takes the color of mahogany and most of the leaves have fallen. Instead of the leaves, the trees were covered in snow and the land itself seems to be covered in white. Today was basically the first day of December and snow has arrived in Konoha along with the new season, winter.

                    Naruto patted the snow that gathered on his head while he walked the little distance from the plane to the airport. With a cart in front of him, he pushed it along the way to the waiting area where his folks will be waiting for him.

"Uncle Naruto, this way!" Sarada waved at him gleefully.

"Wow, haven't you become a big girl in this little time I left?" Naruto said as he hugged her when she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Am I? Am I?" Sarada asked excitedly and grinned when Naruto stroked her head and nodded.

"Actually, I have grown 3 cm."

"Really? That's great. You need to eat more and grow taller, ok?" Naruto said and looked at the other person who was looking at him.

"I hope I didn't trouble you, Sasuke."

"You didn't." Sasuke said shortly and averted his eyes to something else.

                    That was that gesture that called a chuckle upon Naruto's lips. He wanted to hug the man but it might be inappropriate, not to mention Sasuke acting all reserves.

"Should we eat something before going back? It's a long way home." Naruto suggested.

"Yes. Yes. I want to eat at that cafe where we ate last time." Sarada said and the both of them looked at Sasuke for comfirment.

"Well, lead the way. I don't know which cafe you guys ate then." Sasuke told them.

"This way. Follow me, Papa." Sarada walked in front of them.

                    Naruto watched the man in his dark blue cotton coat walk in front of him with a smile on his face. He missed that figure so much. Although they have been in touch after Sasuke visited him, seeing the man in person makes him know he is beside the person he loves again.

"Why are you walking behind me?" Sasuke turn and asked Naruto. Did he discourage Naruto with his composed attitude? He was just so happy that his expression become stiff. But really, was he supposed to tell what he should do every time?

"Shouldn't you be walking side by side with me?"

                    Naruto take 2,3 large steps and he was there, beside Sasuke. It wasn't that he was discouraged or anything, he was just thinking about Sasuke so much that he walked too slow.

"Welcome home." Sasuke said softly. It seemed like what he said was supposed to be only heard by Naruto.

"I am home." Naruto said with a cracked voice. That simple phrase was enough to make him be on the verge of tears. It hurt in his chest with such happiness.