July 31 (Sunday)

---

My anger disappeared like how the moon gradually decreased its size as the days after my birthday pass.

Shit, I am being poetic.

Kasalanan 'to ni Cara. Hahaha! This day is a big change. We're better than ever.

We're alright. We're okay.

While I was browsing through my phone, Cara messaged me. Bagong congratulations na naman.

Of course, I asked her why she did it for the second time. Nag-reply naman siya, 'Can't you see?'

I was wrong. I was enlightened.

Our fight was well-planned, according to her. Noong nag-away kami, nasigawan ko siya dahil hindi niya naa-appreciate ang mga bagay na mayroon siya.

Well, it turns out, I was the one I was describing. Pinagplanuhan niya raw ang lahat. Yes, I mean everything, her reactions, her false ignorance, and her mindset.

She told me that she finds it disturbing whenever I say she should appreciate things, yet I don't (and that's her goal) . She also told me she tried to stop appreciating things ever since July started. Why?

I don't appreciate things I already have. I always dwell on the negative things I face. She wanted me to be optimistic. No. She wants me to appreciate life.

She had a plan.

She tried to (indirectly) tell me I should be happy of what I have. Wait. I don't know how to explain it. I don't know.

All I know is I was wrong until yesterday. All I know is I was in July's hot water with Cara. All I know is I am out of it now. All I know is I can barely see the moon by now. All I know is that my hard feelings for Cara is gone. All I know is I baaaaaadly need August's first Monday right now.

Shit, I'm being poetic.

No.

Wow, I'm being poetic.

P.S. Bye-bye, July!

---