END

The secretary couldn't help herself. Once Victor had explained why he wanted to book the top floor of the library she hadn't been able to draft a permission form quickly enough. It was the sweetest thing she had ever heard of being done in this school.

She powered up the camera, since she had access to them all she didn't think it was strictly a misuse of power. After all he had carried candles up there, in a library full of flammable books. She was just keeping an eyes on it.

She watched as he pulled the girls chair out for her and couldn't help the smile. He was such a gentleman. 

"Karen, I need 40 copies of this." One of the professors asked and she looked up and glared, wanting to continue.

"Fine." She sighed and got up, powering up the email in front of the camera in case anyone looked at her computer. As she waited for the copies she seriously contemplated how slow the machine was and started drafting a stern letter to the headmaster in her head before she got back to the camera.

They were sitting on the couch now, the girl had pulled out a sketchbook and was showing him her drawings. 

"Karen-"

"Here." She held up the papers and silenced the professor before he could ask her where they were. 

"What are you doing?" He asked trying to see her screen, she glared and flipped back to the email while she stared at him, silently telling him to get lost.

He raised an eyebrow but did as she asked and when she clicked back to the camera the girl as sitting on the floor with her sketch book and a pencil. The secretary smiled, she was glad that they hadn't just eaten and then left. Not only so she could continue spying but because she had known Victor for a while and he had trouble with relationships. He had trouble being himself, but it looked like this girl had already gotten past his defenses. 

The secretary sighed as she watched more, wishing she herself could find someone to love her like these two clearly loved each other.