Final Chapter

Chapter 30|The War

~*~

I groaned as I sat up to see A.R there with a stern face.

"(Y/N) as much as I don't want you to harm yourself, we need you now." She said, her eyes were a very bright red showing me that this was serious.

"How's the border holding up?" I asked standing up.

"It's cracking we need to get out there now!" She growled as yells can be heard from the outside

"The borders cracked all proxies out fighting!" Yelled Slenderman's voice making A.R and I start to run out.

~*~

Running outside, we could see that many of our proxies were fighting off my mothers' proxies.

"Mother fucker!" Growled A.R as she looked around seeing more and more proxies pour in. "(Y/N) you take in the right I'll take the left and don't let any proxies get into the house. God only knows what'll happen if they find any of Slender's papers." Added A.R as she pulled out her daggers and ran off near the other proxies and began fighting off the other proxies.

I took a deep breath before looking to the right to see a group of Slender's proxies surrounded but holding off the other proxies but it seemed a couple of them were struggling to fend them off.

I felt my breath hitch and my vision starts to blur again. Come on! Help them! Don't be weak!

"(Y/N)! Summon a flame ball and throw it at them!" Shouted A.R as she continued to stab other proxies.

Finally coming to my senses I summoned a flame ball and threw it at them causing many of them to start to burn. I took a shaky deep breath before summoning my spear and running in and stabbing grabbing many of their attention.

I kept stabbing and swiping as much as I could but soon I started feeling sorer as I kept this up. I felt many cuts and bruises start to form on my body. Soon enough I felt a horrible pain go through my arm making me scream in pain.

-3rd Person-
(Y/N) struggled to stay standing up but an indescribable pain shot through her veins. A black ord seemed to surround the (H/C) colored female as she continued to scream in loud pain gaining everyone's attention at this point.

Somehow the scream seemed to go even louder making the black orb around her shatter into millions of pieces to reveal her eyes glowing white and white wings that seemed to be crystallized.

"Attack her!" Yelled one of the opposing proxies causing (Y/N) to rise to her feet and stare at them making them freeze upon her simple gaze.

A small pause was there killing everyone. "Go back. If the Queen claimed to fight tomorrow then let us fight tomorrow not today." She said making everyone put their head down.

"Fight her! We don't take orders from he!-"

"Soon you will. You might as well begin now. It would be a shame if I were to kill you all here." She threatened her gaze now turning into a glare. 

"As if! You were barely able to fight a simple group how would you kill us all!" Laughed the same proxy clearly looking for a death wish.

(Y/N) simply shook her head and sighed before summoning a white orb and throwing it at the proxy that kept speaking out.

The orb rolled to her feet as white tentacles started to grab her legs and crawl up slowly turning black causing her to start to scream and beg for mercy until finally, she finally fell to the floor. The tentacles then crawled back into the white orb which returned back (Y/N).

"Now do you agree to leave?" She asked calmly as everyone nodded their head yes. "Good." The orb in her hand turned red as she threw to the floor and open the gate as everyone jumped in. As soon everyone left the portal closed making the orb reveal itself again.

"Gah!" Groaned (Y/N) as she fell to her knees her wings starting to wither away slowly her eyes as well dimming slowly returning to her normal (E.E/C) eyes.

Soon enough she fell causing many proxies to fall to her aid.

~*~

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-
I groaned in pain as I sat up and rubbed my head due to the horrible aching pain. Hearing the door opened making me turn my head to it see A.R with a relieved face.

"Finally you're awake. We were so worried you wouldn't wake up." Said  A.R as she handed me a warm tea.

"Thank you," I said as I drunk the tea and made a clear disgusted face because of its absolute bitter taste.

"It's very bitter I know, I added two cubes of sugar to try and make it less butter but it only made it worse so I had to make another cup. But please understand you need to drink it all to heal your wounds and be able to use your magic again." She explained as I nodded and kept drinking it.

Surprisingly enough the horrible bitter taste soon turned into a sweeter taste as if honey or sugar were added to it. As soon all the liquid was finished I handed the cup to A.R as she smiled at me.

"Thank you A.R." I thanked her.

"Mhm. Now Slender wanted me to ask you but...do you remember anything?" She asked pausing slightly at the end and her voice becoming softer.

"All I remember is going out and attacking and wasn't I stabbed?" I asked.

"Yes, you were stabbed in the arm. You should get a sick scar from it!" Exclaimed A.R her white tail starting to wave back and forth as her ears suddenly popped out.

I felt my own ears and tail pop out. Have I really had them in? If so how long?