!Important Update!

Hello to all my fellow readers which may be no one haha! So it's been a very long time and I wanted to explain why. There are 2 reasons.

One: I've Lost Interest In The Fandom
Well, I used to enjoy reading and writing fanfictions upon Creepypastas I've lost interest. But! Unlike many I've seen that have lost interest in the fandom they end their story (Not aiming this towards anyone I am just stating something I've seen for a while now).

Two: School and Stress
As of recent I have not been able to focus on ANY story at all. And that's all due to school. Now I've been suffering horrible self-doubt and insomnia making my grades drop so I've been working to raise my grades before the term ends.

Explanations
Now I will NOT end this story. I'm not someone who can stand ending a story that's midway done but, I will be cutting it short. Looking back at the drive there was suppose to be 60 chapters but I will be cutting it short to most likely 40 chapters. But! Once I have finished this book and got a couple chapters for another book of mine I will be combing book one and two making it into one story called, Many Mistakes Only One Path.

So I hope you all can be patient with me and can forgive me for this but I will be releasing the chapters soon as possible! Alright, that's all so bye everyone!

Dec. 14, 2017