Chapter Four

Chapter Four|I Really Do Care About You

☥♚☥

I knocked on E.J's door and waited.

"E.J you in there?" I asked.

I then lifted my nose to smell fresh blood and organs. I then lifted my ears and could hear chops.
Not caring I opened the door and saw him on the floor finishing a mid-eaten kidney and with his mask only lifted enough to see his mouth.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted, choking a little on the meat he was eating.

"Haha, careful you don't choke on it anyways, when do you think you can take me to Slenderman?" I asked.

"We'll talk about that later, now (Y/N) shoo." He commanded turning around and continuing to eat the organ.

"Oh, E.J, why don't you take off your mask? A.R isn't here anymore and I've seen your face I've seen your face before." I said.

"(Y/N) I am not taking off my mask." He said.

"Why not?" I asked now sitting in front of him.

"You wouldn't understand." He said.

For some reason, I felt like I needed to push over. This is a side I've never seen of him, it filled my curiosity.

"I'm sure if you explain I would," I said with a soft voice.

"It's the only thing that hides me." He said.

"Hides you? E.J you're lucky you able to do that, but why not take off your mask every now and then I mean we're both inhuman." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"But I am the one that looks more inhuman than you." He argued.

"More inhuman? It doesn't matter who looks more inhuman E.J, you may have no eyes but I'm sure you weren't born that way. I was born inhuman plus I'm pretty sure anyone would be scared of 6 long arms." I said.

"6 long arms?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it," I said standing up and leaving.

☥♚☥ 

I stared at the screen that showed a female that was tied to a pole, a man then came up to her with a pole and a very hot metal. He then placed it near her face almost burning.

"Vamos esta juntos para siempre~ (We'll be together forever~)" Cooed the man.

"No! Bastardo! Dejame ir! (No! Bastard! Let me go!" Shouted the women that were tied to the pole.

"What are you watching?" Asked E.J looking at it, he had his mask off so I can see his look of confusion.

"Oh it's called La Piloto, it's called a telenovela it's like a soap opera," I responded.

"Do you even know what it says?" He asked.

"Um (Yes/No)," I said.

"Alright." He said walking away.

"Gah!" Shouted the women as the stinging sound was heard from the T.V.

I picked up the remote and turned down the sound as I then turned my attention towards E.J who looked to be looking for something.

"E.J when do you think we can go to Slenderman?" I asked.

"I don't know (Y/N)." He said sitting down next to me.

"Would we be able to go tonight?" I asked.

"...I guess." He responded.

"E.J it seems like you don't want to go back," I responded.

"No, I don't, there's a reason why I left." He said.

"Why did you leave?" I asked.

"...You're the reason why....." He whispered.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"I was doing a mission for my master and that mission was to the six maids and Felix, but when I found you, you reminded me of me somehow." He answered.

"How would I remind you of yourself?" I asked.

"I wasn't always this way (Y/N), I was human until, her." He growled.

"What happen to you?" I asked.

"Alright, it started when I met this girl named Jenny...."

☥♚☥ 

"There are you pleased?" He asked finishing his story.

"I'm sorry," I responded hanging my head in shame.

"It's okay." He said.

"So again why didn't you kill me? Even more when it was your task?" I asked.

"I felt pity for you, you were tied up with all your sense's cut off and all the other maids and the other maids had rooms filled with things that only a normal person could dream to have. Yes, I may a monster but that doesn't mean I don't have feelings." He said.

"So you didn't kill me because you felt pity?" I asked.

"Yes, I suppose." He responded.

I looked at him to see his eyeless sockets looking back me with a somewhat soft look.

"Then why didn't you send me free? I'm inhuman me having these (A/T) ears and tail is enough to have humans not want me in their society so to go back to the police would be a bad choice. Even more with me begin labeled as the murder of Mr.(L/N) and an escaped test subject." I said.

"To be honest I don't know exactly why I kept you." He said now leaning on the sofa.

To be honest with myself without him I would have died. Well, who knows. It seemed like A.R was already given the mission to find me so she did, and what if E.J wasn't there? What if he left me right after he allowed me to escape? Would I have been killed easily? 

"Stop with all those questions throughout the whole entire time you have existed you have asked questions, those questions do not matter, you have a mission to do (Y/N)." 

"Alright E.J can we go tonight?" I asked.

"I suppose we can go tonight." He answered.

"Yes! Thank you!" I yelled tackling him in a hug.

A blush appeared on my cheeks as I then realized what I did, I then removed my arms and ran upstairs. I opened my door and went in and closed it. I went towards my closet and pulled out the black relic Chavaa had given me.

"I Queen Of Immortality summon thee the spirit of darkness Chaava." I said as the relic glowed a blinding light making me close my eyes.

"You summoned me?" Asked Chaava.

"Oh good Chaava I wanted to know when fighting the masters should I use a weapon or my claws, fangs, and sixth sense?" I asked.

"Hm, well it depends on the master, with Offender I'd use your sixth sense, fangs, and claws. to attack, he'll most likely be trying to throw you or squish you. Then with Slenderman, I'd recommend using your abilities. Actually speaking of which you have more magic than that, but right now you're very low on magic. But if I were you practice summoning spears and throwing them. But tonight you're going to Slender correct?" They asked.

"Yes," I responded.

"Alright when you finish battling Offender, ask Slender if he would be able to train you." They commanded.

"Alright oh and why is only two masters were there not 4 masters?" I asked.

"Yes there is 4 masters but both Slender and Offender are offense masters, while Splendor and Trender are defense masters." They said.

"Wait, defense and offense?" I asked.

"Yes Splendor and Trender teach their proxy's' defense while Slender and Offender teach offense, now is that all you need?" They asked.

"Yes, it is thank you Chavaa," I said.

"My pleasure now may I ask you a question?" They asked.

"Go ahead," I said.

"Do you care for the male that is here?" They asked.

"To be honest, yes I do, I do care for him without him who knows what would have happened to me," I responded feeling a small blush appear on my cheeks.

"You know maybe he can be your king." They suggestion.

Published: June 21, 2017
Words: 1,200
Edited:???