Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight|Will you hold my hand?

☥♚☥

My eyes were locked on the dead deer that was in front of me. Its eyes wide open in shock and blood covering it's soft brown fur.

"Why are you not eating?" Asked A.R's soft voice looked at the dead deer.

I just kept my eyes locked on the dead animal as I then sniffed in, the overwhelming smell of its blood. The smell made my stomach growl, as my mouth reacted differently which was to gag slightly. I slowly walked over to it the smell becoming stronger than it already was.

I neared my head to its stomach. My ears were flat to the side showing shame and fear as my tail moved slightly. I opened my mouth and dug my teeth into it causing the sound of something sharp piercing through the skin. I then harshly pulled my head back ripping off the both fur and skin.

I could now see some of its pink insides and some of the bones of its rib cage. I then spat out the piece of skin from my mouth I knew here and now that my teeth and on my lips have painted the red from the full grown male deer.

I then placed my hands on its antlers begin careful not to cut myself. I then started pulling grunting softly. I then yanked harshly and looked to see I had its black eyes looking at me. I then dropped it on the floor.

I then stood up, I first stepped on it causing some the rib cage and spine bones to break under my weight. I then jumped up my feet ripping through the skin and breaking even more of its bones.

I head small giggles from A.R. I turned towards her to see her cover her mouth as an attempt to stop from laughing. I raised a single eyebrow making her fall backward hold her stomach as she howled in laughter. "M-m-Ma'am I-I-I am h-hahaha!" She howled holding her stomach. She then sat up whipping her eyes and took and a deep breath. "I am highly positive you are not supposed to play with your meal." She said.

I then looked down to see the blood now covering my shoes, (Legs or Pants, Skirt, etc.). My mouth opened a gap slightly now looking at the mangled dead body of the poor deer.

"Are you still hungry?" Asked a bold a voice I looked behind A.R to see E.J leaning against the wall.

"I don't think so," I responded.

A.R lifted her head slightly as her nose twitched a little.

"I can smell two bunnies nearby I'll go bring them." Said A.R now jumping up and running she then jumped her hands gripping the fence as she then threw herself over as if gravity didn't have a single affect on her. She then was on top which has a thick metal pole she kicked her feet against it extending her arms out. She landed on her hands first and then her legs as she first ran on all fours before standing on all two stumbling slightly.

"Hey E.J?" I asked, as the dream I had a couple of days ago repeated in my mind.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What would you do if my mom or anyone tried to harm me?" I asked.

"Attack." Was all he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I...why did you ask that question to begin with?" He asked.

I felt the blood rush very quickly to my cheeks feeling like endless flames. "I-I, because you have done it for me so many times but the ones you fought couldn't kill but what if someone immortal like my mom were to attack me?" I asked back.

"Again if anyone even your mother were to attack you I would be there to protect you, from her and any harm." He stated boldness in his voice that felt as if it were caressing my ears.

I walked towards him and leaned against the wall next to him.

"Will you do me did command then?" I asked. "Hold my hand without your glove," I said.

I could hear him sigh softly as he then lifted his hand. He removed the black glove stuffing it in his pocket. He then grabbed my petite hand in his rough yet soft gray skinned hand interwinding his fingers with my (S/C) fingers. His thumb rubbed my hand softly even with his sharp nails he was careful not to cut my skin. I could feel the blush on my cheeks and I smiled my heart beating at a fast pace. My chest was filled with butterflies making this moment feel like time stopped. 

"E.J!" Shouted a rough voice. With that, the small moment ended as I went back kneeling next to the dead body of the deer as he placed his glove back onto his hand. "Geez E.J couldn't you have gone to kill somewhere closer than here." Complained the harsh muffled voice. The same man that was complaining onto the fact that I was to be the next queen. He then jumped over the fence with ease.

"Well my apologies I had to take three others with me and I was not willing to wait in the middle of the forest so I had to come here where they have animals and a family." Responded E.J crossing his arms.

"Three others? I only see one more person." He said.

"The queen's guard went to get her food the deer was not enough for her and right now she's hunting some food for her." Said E.J.

With that, I soft thump was heard I then looked in front of me to see a white rabbit with blood showing its coat. A.R then jumped down landing on all fours again. She had a brown rabbit in her mouth as her fangs dug in its pelt her mouth, hands, and teeth were painted in blood. She then dropped the bunny in front of me.

"It took a while to kill them both but I did." She said huffing out of breath.

"Thank you A.R," I said picking up the rabbit opening my mouth and bite into it.

Words:1006
Published: July 2, 2017
Edited: No Edits