Chapter Twenty-Four

Twenty-Four| Don't be too cocky

☥♚☥

A/N|From now on the (A/T) with turn into (A/C) standing for animal choice. The (A/T)'s that are in the older chapters will change into (A/C) after the story has ended. 

I opened my eyes to see I was in the comfort of my covers. I sat up and looked around my room. I sighed before sitting up and rubbed my eyes. The door opened to reveal A.R with a cup of tea in hand.

"Good morning (Y/N)." Said A.R as she handed me the still warm tea as she sat down on the bed in front of me.

"You have a free day today (Y/N) so feel free to do as you wish." Stated A.R as I took a sip of the tea that was a little bitter.

"Mind coming with me to put a little bit of sugar in the tea?" I asked.

"Of course." She responded standing up.

I stood up as well and stretched out everything including my (A/C) ears and tails. "Let's go."

☥♚☥

I drank the tea that tasted sweet. Snowflakes fell onto the floor as I sat up on a high branch and enjoyed the break I was given. Winter had rolled in and with that needing to read books that explained the past of Creepypastas, Proxies, and their Masters and much more.

I didn't ask to be queen. But at the same time, I'm scared that they'll kill me if I decline. The only reason they don't kill me is probably that they see me as the future queen. I thought to myself. 

A crunching sound could be heard making me pull out a dagger A.R had given me. I looked around to find the source of the sound. I looked down to see rabbit limping slightly its pelt on its thigh red. I jumped down as I looked up to see a wolf or dog had bit the rabbit killing it.

It dropped it and looked at me which had a wide smile.

"You scared me Smiles!" I complained as I went up to him and petted his head. "Hunting again," I stated looking at the now dead rabbit.

He nodded his head eagerly up and down as he began to lick my hand.

"Well, I'm going to head back to the mansion. See you Smiles." I said standing up and headed back to the mansion.

☥♚☥

"Where the hell did I end up?" I asked myself as I looked around the forest which had no light what so ever.

"You seem to be lost." Stated a voice.

I stayed quiet and pulled out my dagger.

"Put the dagger away. I won't harm you." Stated the voice softly.

"How do you know I even had it out?" I asked yelling slightly.

"First off, stay quiet unless you want them to kill you. And second I see everything, everyone that enters into this forest. Now you seem lost, allow me to help you."

"Why should I do that?" I asked.

"I can make you deal but, that is only once we have left this side of the forest."

"What is this deal?"

"This deal involves with you and the one you love becoming human."

"...You have earned my attention." I stated.

"Wonderful." With that, I felt a cold hand grab my wrist and pull me out of the forest and now to be back in the bright forest. The hand lets me go.

I looked at the person who led me outside of the forest. "Alright, what's the deal." 

"The deal is, you show me where the Slender mansion is I'll turn you human and the one you love. Don't show me where the Slender mansion is and I won't turn you into a human." She explained.

"Why would I want to turn into a human mortal?" I questioned.

"Because once you are human I can take over as queen and you wouldn't need to worry about it. You'd turn into a human no ears no tail. You'll be treated like a human. Isn't that what you want?" She asked.

I looked at the floor and thought about it. Becoming human, no ears, no tail, I would be...human.

"To turn me into a human why would it be in return of something so simple as of telling you where Slender Mansion is?" I asked.

"Well you see, there's a barrier around the mansion keeping me out. And what I need is in there. So lead me in there let me get what I need. And it's a win-win. I get what I want and you get what you want."

"What is this thing that you need?" I questioned.

"It is this amulet that will give me my full powers back. Once that is done then I can be the Queen again and turn you into a human." She added.

"That simple?" I asked.

"Yes, that simple."

"Allow me to think it over," I commanded.

"Alright then just come back into this forest when you have an answer."

☥♚☥

I layed in bed thinking about the girls offer. 'It's as simple as it sounds.'

"Why can't deciding be easy?" I complained to myself.

My door then opened I turned my head towards the door to see A.R in her wolf form. A cracking noise was heard as she transformed back into a human but with her ears and tail hid.

"How are you?" She asked as she sat on the floor in front of me.

"I'm doing alright, you hide your ears and tail." I pointed out.

"Mhm, Slender helped me learn how to hide them." She added.

"Ah, okay," I responded.

"Do you want to learn how?" She asked smiling her sharp canine teeth showing.

"Alright," I responded sitting on the floor with her.

"Close your eyes." She commanded as I closed my eye. "Now have the image of you with no ears and tail in your mind keep that image and imagen your tail and ears going away." She commanded. "Alright now open your eyes." She finished.

"Did it work?" I asked.

"Look for yourself." She commanded.

I stood up as she did as well and looked into the mirror. I looked to see that my ears weren't there. I touched my hair and ran my hands through it. "It worked!" I yelled in glee. Only to frown to have my (A/C) ears pop out of my skull again. "Damn..." I said.

"Don't worry it takes some time." She said rubbing my back.

Words: 1038
Published: September 19, 2017
Edited: No Edits