Chapter Twelve

Chapter Tweleve|A Demon And A Queen

☥♚☥ 

He kept his lips on mine for a couple more seconds before removing them a thin line of our saliva connecting our lips.

"Go ahead and rest (Y/N)~" He cooed.

I closed my eyes allowing myself to enter my dream land.

☥♚☥ 

I opened my eyes to see I was in a field of grass. I sat up and looked around to see Willow trees around me and a gap between each one. I felt something on my head. I grabbed it with delicacy. I then placed in in front of my face to see a beautiful crown.

{Insert Crown Picture}

I placed it back upon my head. I stood up and looked down to see I was wearing a purple and white dress. The dress was sleeveless as around my waist was a ribbon that tied into a big bow in the front and in the middle of the dress was a beautiful shining diamond. The dress stopped right below my knee. On the bottom of the dress, it had a design of purple flowers and small veins connecting them.

I looked at the back of my hand to see the sign of immortality a gold color. I then looked around to find any sign where to go to. I then saw a white mist start to go between only two of the trees. I followed behind the white mist hearing the crunching of the some of the leaves that were on the floor.

I looked up to see stars filled the sky and a full moon out. I looked back in front of me to see a big white castle. I looked at it in awe a how big it looked on the outside. How big would the inside be?

I hand moved in front of me. Shaking my head I looked in front of me to see A.R but she had a big scar on her cheek.

"A.R what happen to your cheek?" I asked touching it slightly.

"Do you not remember my Queen?" She asked her voice soft yet stern.

"Do not remember what?" I asked.

"I got all my scars from proving myself to be worthy to be your head guard." She responded.

"Be worthy?" I asked.

"Yes you had just defeated Offenderman and one of the things I had to do was prove myself worthy to be called your guard and to do that I had to fight a Creepypasta who had betrayed." She answered. "Either way come." She said motioning her hands for me to follow her.

As I did I looked around to see many things the color of white and purple. "Hey, A.R why is everything white and purple?" I asked.

"First, the purple is to show that you are royalty and that this place is of royalty, that is there are purple designs on my clothing as well." I then looked to realized what she was wearing she wore a white top and seemed to cover only her chest and hanging onto her arm muscles not to fall off. She then wore a white skirt that had designs of fire but with the color purple. "Then the white is to represent, elegance." She added.

She then stopped in front of the ocean and turned to me, "Please wait here, my Queen." She said turning on her heel and walking away. I stayed looking at the moon as my (A/T) ears moved slightly as my (A/T) tail moved side to side.

I looked at the moon reminding me so much of when I grew up. I looked to the side slightly to see a glowing white flower. I slowly walked over to it and plucked it out the grass. To my surprise, the flower started to crystalize making it look like newly cut glass. I placed the small flower behind my ear as I walked back to where I was.

"Do you believe that a demon and an angel could get along?" Asked a stern raspy voice.

I turned around to see E.J without his mask and wearing a black tuxedo with a navy blue tie. "Yes I do, although the two are opposites that's what make's it better. They can see each other's point of view upon things." I responded smiling at him.

"In that case tell me a Queen and a demon, how does that sound?" He asked.

I smiled even wider at him. "The sound of it is pleasing to me," I responded.

"In that case." He got on one knee pulling out a small black box. He opened it revealing a beautiful ring with a diamond in the middle and small dark blue and purple on the sides. "Allow me to be your king?"

☥♚☥ 

I peeled opened my eyes to see a blinding light enter my room.

"Ugh." I groaned rubbing my eyes. I the looked down to see I was only in my bra and panties. Sighing I moved my legs to the side. Yawning I stood up and moved to my closet and pulled out my clothing for the day.

I placed all my clothing on my body. I then heard three knocks on my door before it opened wide to show A.R.

"Are you ready to train mistress?" She asked.

"Yes, I am," I answered.

"Wonderful." She said grabbing my wrist as we walked out of my room.

I closed the door as she dragged me down the stairs and out of the mansion. She took me to the same place we trained yesterday.

"Hey A.R do you have would it be alright if I summoned another guard of mine?" I asked.

"What? Of course, I don't mind." She said smiling.

With that, I pulled out the small black relic. "I the Queen Of Immortality summon thee Chaava!" I shouted a bright illuminated from the relic making me cover my eyes from the light. 

"You summoned me?" Asked the voice.

I opened my eyes to come to face with the same shadow like person. "Chaava what am I able to do?" I asked.

"Well, you are able to control all elements, and summon spears." They said.

I then remembered in the dream the way I summoned the spear. "How long would it take me to do that?" I asked.

"Quite a bit I'm sorry to say, but to summon any of the elements or spear you have to be concentrated on both your enemy and the element or spear you have summoned." Answered Chaava.

"In that case why don't I practice that with her?" Asked A.R.

Chaava turned around their piercing white eyes meeting A.R's red ones.

"Who might you be?" They asked.

"I am her guard." She announced.

"Her guard? You do understand that to become her guard you shall need to fight and be willing to kill your life for her's?" Asked Chaava.

"Of course I do realize this if I have to come to kill my life for her so be it." She answered her voice stern and strong like in the in my dream.

"Then tell me how would you practice what I suggested with her?" Asked Chaava.

"To be able to use your sixth sense you have to be focused on both moving all 6 arms and be focused on your enemy." Answered A.R standing face to face with Chaava showing that the both of them were the same height.

Both having a glow to their eyes and both of them begin focused on each other. Chaava turned her hands into a palm as a sharp ice spear almost hit A.R's chest but she sliced it in half with her dagger.

"How did you?" Asked Chaava in disbelief.

"Slenderman gave it to me after I told him that I had no weapon other than my sixth sense." She answered a shadow casting over her eyes making them seemed they were growing even further.

Was this the same cheerful and smiling A.R that I know? 

"A.R?" I asked.

She looked over to me her face softening and the shadow that was cast over her eyes disappearing. "Yes?" She asked.

Words: 1308
Published: June 9, 2017
Edited: No edits