Christmas Special!

If you celebrate any other holiday that's not Christmas feel free to leave a comment saying what's the name and brief description of it so that I can do a special chapter of it. Alright with that in mind let's get on with this Christmas Special.

~*~

3rd Person
---------------
The Christmas season had rolled in quicker then the killers had expected. Although yes they may be cold-hearted killers they still celebrated Christmas, mainly for Sally.

At the moment the Creepypsasta's were all decorating the dark mansion with colors such as green, red, and some white.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
-----------------
I was up on a ladder putting up some red and green lights with A.R down bellow making sure I don't fall and she was giving the job to push the ladder. I hit the last ladder in and tangled the light into it finishing putting up the lights.

"Done!" I shouted down catching A.R's attention she gave me a thumbs up as she held the ladder.

I climbed down each step until I was finally off and sighed in relief stretching my limbs making my ears and tail fluff up slightly.

"What's next?" I asked as A.R pulled out a scroll from her dress pocket.

"Alright number 2, go into a different forest, cut down a tree with the help of E.J and three Proxies. The three proxies can be found outside of the mansion and E.J on one of the two floors." She read aloud.

"I'll go look for E.J and could you go look for the proxies?" She asked.

A smirk went on her face as she nudged me. "Of course I'll go look for the three proxies. Take your time with E.J but not too long~" She said in a singsong voice as she skipped out.

"Goddammit A.R." I laughed.

~*~

E.J, A.R, the three Proxies, and I were outside trying to decide what forest to go to.

"Well, how tall does the tree need to be?" Asked A.R.

"Sadly taller then Slenderman." Said E.J making A.R hum in response and look at the map.

"Can we go to this one?" Asked A.R pointing to the forest which was 1 and a half miles away.

"No can do we had already cut too many trees and so far the ones the human's planted haven't grown." Answered Masky.

"I'm guessing we'll have to go to the one that's 4 miles away then huh?" Asked A.R.

"M-m-most l-likely." Stuttered Toby.

"Well let's start going." Said A.R as she turned into her wolf form to make herself more able to run for longer most likely.

"Hold up A.R." Said E.J making her turn around and look at him. "Wait here I have an idea." Said E.J making A.R transform back and have a worried look on her face.

After a couple minutes, he came out with a syringe in hand. "Transform into your wolf form this will enlarge your size enough for all of us to go on you so that we can get there faster and carrying the tree will make it easier." Explained E.J.

"Alrighty then." Said A.R transforming back into her wolf form.

E.J stuck the syringe into her neck making her whine and whine even more as her body then transformed larger. A.R laid on the floor letting us get on. As soon as everyone was on she rose to her feet and began walking.

"Hold on to my fur tightly!" She howled as she picked up her pace making me cling on to her soft fur.

"I get it we want to get there fast but slow down!" Shouted Masky making her laugh and slow down into a jogging pace.

"Sorry lost control there for a second." She laughed.

~*~

We had finally arrived we were all off A.R as she was standing up walking by our side begin careful to not step on us.

"This one." Said Hoddie as he tapped the tree which was pretty tall.

"Alrighty then." Said A.R as she bit her teeth into the tree and took a couple tugs before finally pulling it out.

She laid on the floor signally us all to go on. Once we were all on she began jogging as we clung on.

~*~

"Finally!" Sighed in relief A.R as she dropped the tree and transformed back to her normal form and size.

"Alright, we'll bring the tree in." Said Slenderman as his brother appeared as well and carried in the tree along with A.R who was fainted.

I sat on the sofa. I felt a presence next to me.

"Hello queen~" Cooed E.J.

"Hello jackass~" I cooed back making him laugh.

"Funny how first you were so scared to talk back and now you're calling me a jackass." He laughed further as he ruffled my hair a little.

"Funny how you treat me like a master." I laugh.

"Well, you will be Queen soon." He said.

"E.J! Queen! Look about you!" Shouted Sally who was wearing a cute Christmas.

Both E.J and I looked above us to see that there was a mistletoe making my (S/C) skin turn a deep red.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Chatted the Creepypasta.

"Oh please, you're all acting like a bunch of little ki-"

Before I could even finish what I was going to say E.J pulled up his mask slightly and gave me a quick peck.

"See you later queen~" He cooed walking away.

I blushed madly as I hid my face into the sofa making everyone laugh loudly. It's hard to believe I'm in a house with killers with the way they act.

~*~

Hoped you enjoyed this Christmas special everyone! So the last chapter will be coming out very soon! The last chapter will probably be over 2000 words long well I'll try so sadly it will be out in three days most likely. By the way, I am so sorry this was short and hardly featured interactions between you and E.J I'll try better! Anyways.

Happy holidays everyone!

Love you all and again thanks for everything alright bye!