Chapter Twenty-Seven

Twenty-Seven|Choice and Consequences

 ☥♚☥

"No, I am not telling you where Slendermansion is," I growled.

"Not a smart choice sweetheart." She said as the cloaked woman grabbed A.R and pulled out a dagger and slashed it against her skin making her scream and growl.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled as I tried breaking the rope.

A.R then kicked the cloaked woman's legs making her fall she picked up the dagger and was able to cut through her ropes and slid over behind me and cut through my rope.

"Let's go!" Yelled A.R as she pulled me up and dragged me out of that main hall.

We then headed back outside and ran on the bridge both of our breaths heavily breathing. We then found the portal which was activated. As we jumped through it ending A.R falling harshly on the grass floor.

We both groaned and stood up as A.R grabbed my wrist and made us run. We heard a screech which made us stop and look back to see wolves or dogs that looked to be the ones A.R had made.

"Run!" Yelled A.R as she pushed me and pulled out her dagger.

"I'm not leaving you!" I yelled.

"Yes, you are." She growled as she slashed her dagger at the wolves neck killing it.

I growled and summoned a black blade and slashed it against another wolves neck killing it.

"I told you to leave." Growled A.R as we went back to back and continue to slash wolves making her wine slightly.

"I'm not leaving!" I yelled as I continued to kill more wolves. 

 ☥♚☥

We both breathed heavily and both of us fell to the floor.

"Let's go home." Said A.R as she stood up and had her hand out for me to grab.

"Let's go," I said as I grabbed her hand as she pulled me up.

We both started walking back to Slendermansion as the leaves crunched under our feet.

"Do you think that was E.J?" Asked A.R making me lift an eyebrow at her.

"I don't know, why ask?"

"Yes it looked, sounded, and kinda acted like him but the thing that throws me off is it doesn't smell like him at all." She said.

"Smell?" I asked.

"Yes, there are people that can make themselves look like, act like, and sound like but to make yourself smell like someone else is very difficult even more if it's E.J." She explained.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"E.J isn't attached to exactly one scent which is normal. Sometimes he would reek of blood, have your scent, or even smell like you and blood. And for him to catch your scent would be hard since your scent is not exactly easy to rub on." She explained even further.

We then stopped in front of Slendermansion. "Please don't tell Slenderman what happened," I begged.

"Anything for you my queen but hey at least we know now, we must start training." Said A.R as she stretched as we both walked forward.

"Can you please let me research what other powers I have?" I asked.

"Of course." She said smiling.

We both walked into the mansion to be treated to all hell. A cup was then thrown at my head making A.R react to break the cup.

"Oi what the hell!" Yelled a little midget also known as BEN.

"That cup was heading for her head so you be best to back off!" She growled.

BEN only growled at A.R his red eyes shining. A.R growled back and allowed her eyes to turn a very bright red as she then snarled her fangs at him. "Like I said you be best to back off!" Growled in a slightly playful tone.

BEN only looked at her and sighed before going back to the living room.

"You didn't need to do that A.R," I said.

"Nah it's alright." She said her eyes turning back to its gray color.

I only laughed as we both headed down to the room.

☥♚☥

"Have you found anything?" I asked.

"Not much." She responded handing me some papers.

On the papers, it showed something I had already controlled such as summoning spears the different spears of only three each stronger than the other. The first one begins the common one easy to summon which does less damage.

Then the second that does a decent enough of health but is harder to summon. The third spear the most difficult to summon it can kill and cause horrible pain within the body that can cause to attack their fellow friends.

"Just found something interesting!" Shouted A.R as I turned my head to her.

"Well read aloud!" I yelled.

"Each queen is given a special power to transfer into a form that can kill all the Creepypasta Proxies and Master with two hits. The special power changes queen to queen although this can only be used each thousands year. The power can be found when called upon deep within the queen themselves will feel the calling within when needed which can be answered by them." She read aloud.

"Dammit!" I growled.

"Don't worry I'm sure we can find something to protect everyone in the meantime." Said A.R as she rubbed my back.

"I know, I know but what if someone attacks what am I going to do?" I asked.

"Use your spears plus you have Chaava, The Slender Brothers, and I to help." She said smiling.

☥♚☥

I was laying in my bed trying to make myself go to bed but sleep seemed to be something so hard to do.

Three knocks were heard on my door making me stand up and head for the door. I opened it to see a male with messed up brown hair. He had on orange goggles and a mouth guard.

"I don't think we've met formally my name is Ticci Toby but you may call me Toby ma'am." He stuttered as he then bowed.

"There's no need to be so formal Toby but what are you here for?" I asked.

"Oh I came to gave you this." He said as he pulled out a vial and handed it to me. "Slenderman said to pour it in a drink, he said it sound help you unlock your powers. So meet him at the back of the mansion early tomorrow. Have a good night." He said closing the door and left.

~♥~

Words: 1068
Published: November 21, 2017
Edited: No Edits