Chapter Nine

Chapter 9|No I Would Hold You

☥♚☥

The warm water fell from my arms to my chest as the warm water caressed my body. I closed my eyes and moved so that I was right under the shower head making the warm water hit my ears as I allowed them to droop to the side. The water the fuzzy fur on my ears start to become straight and intertwined with each other slightly.

I moved my hands towards the handle turning it right making the water now die down as the small drops of water fell to the floor with a quiet drop.

I opened the curtain as I grabbed my big white towel A.R had given me and wrapped it around my body that was covered water as some waters slid down my back making me shiver slightly.

I opened the door to see no one.

The room I was staying in had one closet that was filled with clothing of sizes, the clothing that was in the closet consisted of jackets, dresses, skirts, shirts, yukata's, shoes, and pants.

Then there two beds, both of them seemed to be a full bed begin able to fit two or three people. The first one was on the left-hand corner filling in that side. It had 7 pillows on it. 4 in the back keeping the large plain (F/C) body pillow up. Then there were two pillows in front of the big body pillow. Each pillow either (F/C) or (2d/F/C). Then the cover was checkered with the colors (F/C) and (2d/F/C). The other bed was plain white with a single black pillow.

I walked over to the closet and pulled out some night clothing, a pantie, and bra. I dropped the towel as picked up the clothing that I had placed on my bed and put on the clothing. I turned off the light and laid down on the bed. 

My eyes were wide open as I looked at the ceiling feeling sleep start to wash over me. I closed my eyes starting to enter the land of dreams.

☥♚☥

I opened my eyes to see I was laying in a felid of grass. I sat up and looked around to see nothing but a letter on my lap. I picked it up and began to open it. I then pulled out the piece of paper that was in it and read the words.

What are these feelings?
You ask.
Love, can't you tell? Yes, a scary and complex emotion many fall for. But sometimes it just isn't the right time. But how can you put these feeling away? You can't. It's very hard. Yet such a beautiful thing as well, or, it can be a hell full feeling. What is the love you are feeling? Why the beautiful one of course. I can see a good yet a bad future for the both of you. You are at war. When in love you will be willing to do anything for your lover. The best in a war.
So that would mean, you would be willing to kill yourself for them. Same with them
I wish you luck young one, did you expect this? I'm sure you didn't-

"But life is a surprise no?" Asked a soft voice.

I looked up to see a woman with one side of her hair black and another side black both side of her falling to the floor. On both sides, she had horns and curved under her ear. On top of her head was a dim halo. Her eyes, one was a light blue that seemed to have a small green light in the middle of it, her other eye was a bright red with a yellow shining in the middle of it.

"Who are you?" I asked dazed looking at every feature of her face.

"My name is Hope young one, I am your mother's sister." She said kneeling next to me. "Dreams, oh how much I would have treasured them when I was human, but I am not here to tell you that, I came to tell you of who your new family shall be." She said looking at me with a soft smile on her face. "Those creepypasta's you met, have had their own harsh life. Turning them to normal humans to people of insanity and having the undying urge to kill humans. Yet they still have their emotions, such as love and their personality such as curiosity, positiveness, aloof, and so on. So each one of them still kinda acts like humans but just need to kill or eat humans. But they all act a family. For example the Slender Mansion. Slenderman, the father, Sally, the young adorable sister, Jeff, Ben, and Laughing Jack, hehe the brother that fight yet get along at the same time. Clockwork, Sadie, and Jane, the older sisters. Toby, Tim, and Brian, the brothers that are asked to do most of the work but have a hard time completing it sometimes. Then Eyeless Jack, the eldest sibling and the one you would call smart and leader like." She finished.

"Wow, would I fit in the family?" I asked.

"Of course! In fact, you would be the young sister that somehow is better than the rest of her siblings." She said ruffling my hair with her soft hands. "The other Slender brothers are the uncles with their own family as well." She said.

I couldn't help but smile just thinking about it all. I could feel my eyes soften at the thought of it. Although normal humans would think she was insane for thinking it like she did, in the end, they became this way with their own tragic story. I heard E.J I felt horrible. "The humans turned then like this. Why!" I shouted angry started to take me over slightly.

"I wonder the same thing, to this day I wonder why did what they did to me." She said looking away from me with a longing look in her eyes.

"What did they do to you?" I asked.

She sighed softly. "They took everything from me, I was happy at first. I had a husband and I had three beautiful kids one male and the other two girls but one became non-binary while the other one became a gender fluid. I accepted them, but one day. They came into my house. Tied me up. They claimed that I had money. I didn't know what they were talking about. They made me play their game. They gave me 40 minutes. Every 10 they would kill someone. The first ten, holding me still forcing me to see them kill my son by cutting him in pieces. The next ten, they gave the other two knives telling them had to fight or they would kill me. So they did as told. Each stabbing and fight which took too long so they just threw knives at their head killing both. Then they made my husband tell me, he never loved me, that he used me, that he hated me, and then kill me. That he did." She finished a single tear of blood falling from her eye. 

Words:1176
Published: June 4, 2017
Edited: No Edits