Gotta get home

"Gwen that lady is one of my fans. She is one that travels to bulk of my shows."

"Ok well is it something I should be concerned about? Like is that something I should worry about?" Gwen says trying not to allow anyone to understand exactly what she is talking about especially the new nanny.

"Gwen remember no reaction." He pauses a few seconds before proceeding with what he has to tell her. "Gwen she is the stalker."

Gwen's blood runs cold as she whips around again to make sure she has eyes on her three boys. Her mind is in pieces. What does she do? If she lets on that she knows, this woman could lose it and hurt her and her boys. She can't let this woman continue to be around her boys though.

"GWEN!" she is snapped out of her thoughts by Blake's voice.

"I'm here." Her voice wavers more than she would have liked it to.

"I'm gonna tell you what to do, ok. You can't freak out. I'm already on the way to the airport ok. I'm coming. What I What you to do is bring the boys inside for a movie. She can sit there with you guys, I don't think she will do anything during a movie. Then I want you to  send her home insisting that you put them to bed."

"Blake that won't work. Sleepover."

"Fuck. I don't want her there all night while you sleep damn it. Ok I'm flying straight there so I'll be there about 2am. So what I want you to do is put the kids to bed tell her goodnight sending her to the guest room. Then I want you to go get each of the boys very quietly and take them into our room. Lock the door and get in the closet and do not come out until I tell you to ok?"

"Okay baby we can do that."

"Gwen I love you! This will all be over soon ok! I promise."

"I love you to Blake."

Gwen hangs up the phone and takes a deep breath before setting the plan in place. She calls the boys in to the house and convinces then to watch a movie. She tells them to pick out a movie and that she will even let them have candy and popcorn if they are good. The whole time she is a nervous wreck. She is trying to keep her and her boys away from Felby but of course without making a scene that was an impossible task. So she settled for watching the woman closely out of the corner of her eye as she sat with Zuma watching the movie. When the movie ended she had to give in and let Felby help the boys brush their teeth but insisted that she put the boys to bed herself. Instead of putting the boys to bed Gwen took the boys to each of their rooms to get their blankets and Apollo's stuffed cowboy that Blake's mom had given him. She then took the boys into her room shutting and locking the door. The boys had started to question her but she silenced them and told them she would explain later. Once in the closet Gwen shut the door and situated her baby boy while the oldest two also made the little beds in the closet near their mom.

"Mom what's going on?" Kings voice comes hesitant

"Baby, you how someone has been hanging around our house and following us?"

"Yeah." Both boys said now fully paying attention.

"Well Blakey is pretty sure that person is Felby."

"Really?! Is he sure mom? She seems so cool." King says genuinely shocked

However what catches her attention is the shift in her middle boy. "Zuma what's up baby boy?"

"Well her phone was unlocked yesterday and I was looking through her pictures and she had a ton of pictures of Blakey on it. And she had pictures from meeting him at shows and stuff. When she saw I had it she yelled at me at first and told me I was never allowed to look through her phone."