The voice

The next morning was crazier than normal. Gwen was rushing around to get everyone ready and fed before work and school. Gwen was excited to get to set for more than one reason. She loved being surrounded by so much music and she loved even more being to help out new artists that are trying to break though. She just as much as the next artist knows how hard it is to break through but she also knows what it's like to break through. Gwen also love sitting in the makeup chair and having her team doll her up. This morning a certain cowboy had promised to come and sit with her while she got ready. The fact that he wants to come sit while she is getting ready blows her mind. Gavin didn't even want to be with her on set when she could spend time with him during lunch much less sit in her trailer with her doing nothing for hours. She couldn't wait to see him, even though she knew she had to play it cool because they had just admitted to each other that they wanted to be with each other but not anyone else. As she got to the lot and walked up to her trailer there was a 6'5" cowboy sitting on the steps.

"Blakey your early!"

"Yeah I umm couldn't sleep so I just decided to give up trying and get us breakfast and wait for ya." Only now did Gwen notice the coffee cups and brown bag he was holding.

"You really didn't have to do that Blake." She said reluctantly, she sure wasn't used to having a man do thoughtful things for her, she didn't quite know how to react.

"I know I didn't but I wanted to." He smiled at her

Without thinking she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He didn't waste any time hugging her back the best to his ability. Gwen pulled away real fast when they heard footsteps headed their way from around the corner. They were scared Danilo had seen them but he didn't act like he had when he greeted them. They headed into Gwen's trailer as Danilo and Gwen discussed what look they want for the night. Blake couldn't help but stare at her while she discussed with Danilo. The next thing Blake new Danilo was grinning directly at him. He had been caught but lucky he didn't say anything. He and Gwen hadn't discussed telling people or not so neither new whether or not the other would want the long time hairstyle to know. Once he was done Gregory took his turn getting Gwen glammed up. It was crazy to Blake to see what she had to go through every taping. He was exhausted just watching. The four people talked until it was time for Blake to head to his trail and change and let the. Do their ten minute job in him.

"Well y'all I gotta head to my trailer to get my kinda dolled up." They all laughed at his choice of words. "See you on set Gwen." He said as their eyes met through the mirror and even thought no other words were explained, they told each other 'I love you' through the look in their eyes.

As soon as Blake had left her trail the third degree started.

"Oh my God! You have to spill!" Danilo said

"Yeah What was with the country boys appearance this morning?.......and they eye fucking at the end?" Gregory asks chuckling at the end question.

"He is just a friend that wants to hang out with me. And Oh my God guys we were not eye fucking!" Gwen defends

"Yeah ok!" Danilo chimes in.

"Keep telling yourself that honey." Gregory added as both men busted out laughing and Gwen turned about ten shades of red.
..........................................................
Blake and Gwen were waiting back stage for Pharrell and Adam to join them so they could all be announced and get to their chairs. They were standing there together and both were were losing their minds fight to not reach out to grab the others hand or to get the kiss they have yet to have today. There were to many people around so they had to settle for standing next to each other. They thought they were being smooth by standing close enough that there pinky fingers could touch, but friends don't tend to stand that close. Pharrell walks up noticing the two stand all to close to each other and gives Gwen a questioning look. Gwen just shrugs it off and moves a step away from Blake just before Adam barges into the group. It's then that they begin to hear the voices of the audience entering and the stage manager pumping them up.