Revelation

Gwen and Blake arrived back in LA and Blake took Gwen to her house. When they pulled up and parked Blake got out and went to the trunk to get the luggage out. As he walked back around to the front he noticed Gwen was still sitting in the car staring at the front door. He quickly walked over to her door, opening it.

"Gwen what's wrong?"

"What if they are in there?"

"Who?"

"The stalker person."

Blake pulled her into his chest and Gwen wrapped her arms around him. Gwen's mind races as she run scenarios through her head of finding the stalker in her bedroom or her bathroom. She shivers with the thought. Felling her shiver makes Blake's heart break. She shouldn't have to live like this. He vows then to call Jack and get security set up to be with her all the time that he can't be.

"Gwen I'm gonna come in with you. If anyone is in there I'll find them ok?" He told her firmly, letting her know he was very serious about making sure she was safe.

Blake took her hand in his and lead her to the front door taking out his key to the house that she had given to him on the last night in Oklahoma. He knew that this was a big step in their relationship but Gwen was about to shock him with how big of a step this really was. Blake finished looking over the house to make sure it was all clear and safe, he turned to Gwen to tell her goodbye, knowing the kids would be home very soon. Gwen had other plans though. 

"Blake will you stay for dinner?"

"I though the boys were coming home?"

"They are but I want you to have dinner with us."

"You mean  'us' as in you and the three boys?" Gwen chuckled as his face was a look of shock mixed with love.

"Yes cowboy I mean me and the three boys."

"Really? Of course I will stay and have dinner with you guys!" Blake pulls Gwen into him and his lips collide with hers.

They stand there making out like love sick teenagers until they realize they better stop and get dinner started. Making dinner together in Gwen's house feels so domestic. Gwen can really picture them doing this every night for the rest of their lives and it kinda scares her.

"Sunshine I can hear you thinking over there. There is still time for me to leave before they get home."

"No Blake! I don't want you to leave! I'm just nervous. Like this is gonna be a lot for them to handle. I'm wondering if I'm doing this out of selfish reasons instead of being a good mom."

"Gwen your an amazing mom! You have three extremely well behaved respectful boys. How about we do this? Instead of telling them I'm your boyfriend, why don't we just tell them we are friends for now. We can let them get used to the idea of me being around before we lay it on them that we are together."

"Oh my gosh cowboy! You really are perfect!" She says running to him wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Naw I'm not perfect just in love." He says planting a tender kiss on her lips.

Gwen leaves Blake for a minute to go to the bathroom. For Blake to say he was nervous would be an understatement. He knows how important it is for the boys to like him. He runs his hand through his hair as he paces around Gwen's kitchen. Gwen goes back into the kitchen to finish helping her cowboy with dinner. The kids should be there any minute. As she walks around the corner to see the giant cowboy pacing her kitchen with a look of sheer panic on his face. He looks cute when he is worried she make a mental note. When he has his back to the door Gwen sneaks in behind him wrapping her arms around his waist, her hands resting on his stomach. He jumps a little startled, not having heard her come in.