Eyes on you

The next morning went by as a blur getting the big boys us and dressed for school before allowing Zelva to drive them to school. Since hearing that sound last night she has had that uneasy feeling that someone was watching her. She didn't want to leave Apollo here even if she knew he would be safe with Zelva. It had been nice getting some one on one time with her baby boy. He was growing up so fast and it was making her sad knowing he was he last baby. She fixed him a bottle along with some tea for herself before settle on the couch for a Mickey Mouse marathon till lunch. They were on their third episode of Mickey when Gwen heard it again, the sound of someone pulling on the front door. She instantly pulled Apollo closer to her chest, causing him to squirm. When she didn't release him he began to fuss and Gwen shushed him, hugging him not quiet so tightly. Terrified wasn't the word for how Gwen felt. She could still hear someone at the door and she was running fifty scenarios through her head trying to figure how to handle this. Apollo was starting to get fussy, likely because he was feeding off of Gwen's fear. When it continued she picked up Apollo, who protested the abrupt end of Mickey and took him to her room pulling her phone out. She dialed Blake's number praying she wasn't interrupting anything.

"Hello"

"Blake?"

"Gwen what's wrong?" Blake could hear the fear in her voice

"What ever was at the door last night, it's back and the noice has been going on for a while now. I'm scared Blake."

"Where are you right now?"

"In my room with Apollo."

"I want you to lock the door and close the curtains. After that turn all the lights off in the room and go into your closet and shut and lock that door. I'm coming, ok?"

"Ok. Blake?"

"Yeah sunshine?"

"I love you." She said quietly

"I love you to Gwen. I'm on my way." Blake tells her before hanging up as he gets in the truck.

Blake drives as fast as he can in the damn LA traffic. He is clenching the steering wheel so tight his knuckles are white. If anything happened to Gwen he doesn't know what he would do. He should have insisted on coming over last night to check things out. She is in a closet scared and he has to get to her. As the traffic speeds up and slows down, he slams his fist on the steering wheel accidentally hitting the horn. Finally he makes it to the entrance of her gated community and by know the guard knows him and buzzes him in waving. Normally Blake would wave back or even stop to exchange a few words with the elderly man, but today he doesn't have time. He speeds down the street to Gwen's private gate and types in the key code Gwen had given him after they started spending more and more time together. Once he parks in her driveway he beings to check out the outside of the house. As he rounds the corner into the back yard he sees what had to be a girl jump down the other side of the fence. His heart sunk. Someone had been here trying to get in. He doesn't chase after whoever it was but instead calls Gwen's and has her come out of the closet and let him in. When the door opens she practically throws herself into his arms.

"Shhhh it's ok baby. I got ya. I'm here now Gwen."

Tears stream from her eyes as he cradles her against his chest. Seeing her so upset breaks his heart and as if he didn't think it could break anymore Apollo reach for him to pick him up.

"Gwen sunshine let's go sit on the couch so I can hold both of you." He says in the most calming voice he can must since his nerves are shot also.

Who was that? What do they want? If something happens to Gw...no he can't think like that. Positive thoughts he tells himself. He bends down first picking Apollo up and then takes Gwen's hand and leads him to the living room where he can here Mickey Mouse still playing. When they got to the couch Blake sat down turning Apollo so his back was to Blake's chest but he was leaning again him. Gwen sat down beside him and he wrapped his arm around her pulling her into his side as close as he could. She rested her head on his shoulder trying to keep it together. Nothing had actually happened. Both her and Apollo where fine and whoever it was wasn't able to get inside.