Are you sure?

The drive to Blake's house seemed so much longer than normal. She hadn't felt safe since he left yesterday before the boys got home. She was even more terrified that who ever it was had followed her to her parents house. That means they weren't just trying to break into her house, they were stalking her. Gwen had only experienced this one time before and Gavin hadn't taken it seriously. He told her she was paranoid and it took her dad working out the restraining order. There was one difference this time around, Blake. He made her feel safe and she knew if anyone would try to harm her when he was around, he would crush them. It was so different to be with a man who was interested in her for more than her looks. He loved her, all of her, and he made sure she knew it all the time. The whole drive she was checking her rear view mirror and looking out her windows, checking to see if anyone was following her. Even though she couldn't see anyone she still had that same feeling. That feeling that she was being watched.

She pulled up to the gate at Blake's house and typed in the code but made sure to cover the buttons so no one who might be watching could possibly see what numbers she was typing. As she pulled up the driveway, just like he promised, Blake was sitting on the front porch waiting for her. As she put the Jeep in park he walked up to the door and opened it helping her down. She instantly retreated into his arms and sighed. She felt safe again, not because she didn't think the person was still following them but because Blake's arms were wrapped around her and she new nothing would happen to her with him around.

"How are you holding up sunshine?"
"To be honest I'm terrified. I called Gavin and told him what's going on and we agreed to have security with the boys at school and until we figure out what's going on they aren't allowed outside."
"Well I'm glad he isn't being a dick about this. You and the boys being safe is the most important thing right now."
"How are you real? I've been so scared about how us will effect them that I haven't even let you eat dinner with us, and yet here you are worried about them."
"Gwen you are the most important thing in my life and that means those kids are too. They are little pieces of you, and whatever is that important to you is important to me. Doesn't mean I'm not anxious to get to spend time with them but I know where you are coming from and you know your kids. When you say they are ready then we will introduce me slowly, however you feel necessary."
"I love you Blake" she said reaching up on her tippy toes to plant a kiss on his lips. And there it was that feeling, the feeling that someone is watching you. Clearly Blake felt it to as she felt him tense and pull here closer to him.
"Let's go inside and get my keys. Then we can go get you things."
"You feel it to don't you?"
"Yeah yeah I do." He said looking all around before taking her hand and leading her into the house to get his keys.
......................................................................
"Are you sure you want me to come with you to Austin? Like won't people ask questions?"
"Yes Gwen I want you to come, that is if you want to come." He says his insecurities shining through as they hold hands driving to Gwen's place to get her stuff.
"Blake of course I want to come! To be honest the only place I feel comfortable and safe is with you. I just don't want you to be pressured by this to take me with you. People are gonna ask why I'm there. Are we ready for that? Are you ready for that?"
"Gwen I could careless if people ask questions. It's none of their business until we decide it's ok to share. I think it's important the boys and our families know about us before everyone else gets to know. So when questions are posed our answer is we are good friends and that's where we leave it. I'm really glad you do want to come. Frankly the only time I can remotely relax is when you are with me. When we aren't together I can't protect you and I don't know if you are ok." He says bringing her hand up to his mouth and planting a kiss on the back of her hand.

Gwen's mind is spinning. She doesn't know if going to Austin with him is the right decision but she isn't willing to let him go and leave her here all alone. She has dealt with crazy fans in the past but this is different and she is scared and he is the only thing that makes her feel safe. They pull up to her gate and put in the key code.