Feelings

As he makes his way through God gave me you, he can only think of Gwen and what he could be losing. By the end of the song he has made his mind up. He isn't letting Gwen go without a fight. If God gave her to him he sure as hell wasn't going down without a fight. He has three songs left not including his encore, which he decided the fans would have to live without. He needed to get out of here and figure out what to do.
.............................................................
As soon as he walked off the stage he was dialing his pilot. One of the perks of having his own private plane. In no time at all Blake was sitting in the soft chairs in his plane with a vodka in hand. He needed to talk to his mom. He feels like he is right back at the bottom of the barrel drowning again and this time Gwen isn't there to pull him to the top. As he finishes his second drink the pilot lands at the airport and Blake moves to the car that is waiting to take him home. As soon as he gets to his home, he pulls out his phone FaceTiming his mom.

"Baby boy how are you?" He voice falls as she sees his face and the tear staines running down it.

"Mom I need help. I need her." Blake says breaking down in sobs

"Blake you don't need that whore! She did nothing but tear you down. You know this we have had this talk. What's going on baby?"

"I got drunk the paparazzi took picture and twisted them. I called but she won't answer. I think I lost her mom."

"Wait you and Miranda have been talkin? Blake honey tell me you didn't run back to her!"

"What? Miranda? I'm not talking about Miranda."

That's when it sinks in and remembers no one knows about them not even his mom. Now she is gonna be all over him to explain and frankly he doesn't want to explain. He wants to call her a million times and go to her house and ring the door bell until she opens the door for him. He wants to make her believe that none of what that story said was true. He wants to hold in his arms. He wants to watch her smile that smile she only gives him because let's face it Blake has studied her every time they are together and their is a difference in the friendly smile she gives other and the smile fill with, love, he dare say she gives him.

"Your not? Then what the hell are you talkin about Blake?"

"I'm sorry mom I can't we, I don't even know what we are, to be able to tell you."

"Blake did we not learn the lesson yet even after two marriages. You really are in something already?"

"Mom is not what it sound like."

"Well you best get to explaining then."

"Well I have been hanging out with Gwen mom."

"Gwen, as in your fellow voice coach Gwen Stefani? Blake isn't she married?"

"Mom you can't tell anyone but she is getting divorced to. We started hanging out as two people who were going through VERY similar things. Before I went to my show in Mexico we kissed. Mom it took my breath away and she leaned into it. I don't even understand how she was even interested in me enough to kiss me. She might just be the best thing to ever happen to me. Then everything went to shit in Mexico."

"Is she the reason you have been so much happier lately?"

"Yeah she is mom and now I once again have fucked it up."

"Watch your tongue young man! Did you call her and explain? Go see her?"

"I called her but she didn't answer. I don't want to be the loser that keeps calling that she doesn't want to talk to."

"Would you rather be the loser that lost what he says is the best thing that has ever happened to him? The one to lose someone that has made you happier than I have probably ever seen you baby boy?"