vrene¡au « ep. 02+ending »

Start from the beginning

"...because I do love you.." Taehyung replied.

"I'm not talking about the love we had for Namjoon." She firmly responded.

"No, I'm sure what I'm feeling is not like that." Taehyung can hear his heart beating so fast now that he's confessing what he felt to her in this way.

"Hmm..?" Irene found herself flustered with his sudden confession. She didn't expect an answer she would like to hear.

"I said, I'm inlove with you. Namjoon has nothing to do with this but that's the reason I wanted to protect you." Taehyung timidly said to Irene.

"I'm in no time for joke, I-"

Irene got stopped from saying what she has to say when suddenly a warm tight hug embraces her waist.

"I know it is so brazen of me to do this. I just.. missed you.."

"...me too." Irene wraps her arms around Taehyung despite of being startled. "That means, I love you too.."

Taehyung got shocked and excited yet he didn't want Irene to see that so he pretended to know about her feelings towards him. He looks at Irene in the eyes and chuckled, "I know.." He reaches out his hand to her cheek and places it there.

"Stop pretending you knew about it. You just said, you don't know if it's okay to hug me like this.." She chuckles as she matches his gaze.

"W-when did I say that?!" Taehyung stutters, getting caught by Irene this easy is so embarrassing.

"I know it's brazen of me to do this. Nyanyanya.." Irene laughs after imitating Taehyung in a mocking way.

Taehyung can't do nothing but to laugh along. He pinches her cheeks softly and compliments her. "Oh god, you're so cute."

"..this ain't the right mood to do that.." Irene replied.

"Then when should I..?"

Irene was left speechless with Taehyung's response.

Taehyung took the chance of her getting quiet, by pressing his soft lips on hers briefly then pulls himself out slowly.

Though Irene likes it, she felt she was caught off guard, confuse of what she should have reacted and instead kicks Taehyung's knee and moves a few step away from him.

Taehyung groans out the pain, "Why?!"

Irene covers her mouth with her palm as she frowns to Taehyung. But Taehyung clearly sees she's blushing, making him smile though he can still feel the pain on his knee.

After some minutes, a call from Taehyung's phone came. They looked towards each other then Taehyung answer's his call.

Since Irene doesn't know who it is from, she looks around everywhere suspiciously and finds a wall to lean her back, foreseeing that someone might be looking at them from a window.

"Yes..?" He nervously said.

"Hello customer, you've won a.."

Irene grabs a small knife she prepared for her escape earlier and is ready to move.

Taehyung hangs up the phone and cackles. "It's a spam.."

Irene relaxes herself and sighs in relief as she slides the small knife inside its pocket. "Good lord.."

He shakes his head and made his way towards her. Irene, in the other hand, covering her mouth again as she feels like he's getting to close her. Since she's leaning on a wall, she cannot move away any further.

Taehyung cups her cheeks with her hand and pecks her forehead. "Sorry if I startled you earlier.. but I think we need to get going.."

"Right.." Irene brings her hands down, feeling quite sad that they had to part ways now.

"Don't worry, I'll see you tomorrow night. Eleven pm at the old place." Taehyung reassures Irene. Suddenly, Taehyung heard the beep that signaling for him to go back in hurry. "Sorry, I need to go quick." He gave her forehead a peck before running near to a window as Irene watches him. "DON'T FORGET ELEVEN PM OK?"

She nods to assure him and smiles before running near to a window in the opposite side. In a count of three, both of them starts to jump out of it. Both are clearly skilled in parkours as they go on without a single mistake or a problem.

"Old place.." Irene mumbles to herself then chortles as she knew it was the twenty four hours-open chicken house she recommended earlier where they stopped by and eat from the past with their friend, Namjoon.

"It's been a long time.."

END.

< end of episode 2 >