Epilogue

Join me as we laugh, cry and fall in love again FOR THE VERY LAST TIME. :)

 "All good things are worth the wait. Therefore, blessed are those who know how to wait."

-Reena (Former Username: GuardMeJunMyeon)

 -----------------------------------

If there is only one thing that is not temporary in this world, it would be change. Change is inevitable. It is constant.

Time on the other hand is unstoppable. It keeps turning.

The time keeps turning as well as how the days, weeks and years passed by.

So what then could possibly happen in ten years or in a one decade? Definitely, the answer to that is A LOT.

A lot has change.

Who would have thought that EXO who was known to be just a group of 12 boys who sing and dance in Two Moon Academy would be very famous? They conquer not just Korea, not just Asia but all over the world and to wherever their music would be heard.

In a span of ten years, their music touched the hearts of every people. From highest number sales of albums, sold out concerts, songs that top the billboard charts to numerous nominations and awards. They indeed had taken the Korean Pop Music music by storm. They are eminently pandemic.

EXO is the trend. They are loved and adored by everyone, gaining fans around the globe. Indeed, their popularity goes on and on.

You on the other hand, pursued your dream as a doctor as you studied in a prestigious medicine school in London.

Living in London all by yourself for ten years is no joke. Countless times that you cried because of homesickness. It even came to a point that you just wanted to forgot about your dream of being a doctor.

But then, you realize how grateful you are. Seldom that people had been given an opportunity that you were experiencing. So why would you even had the guts to complain and easily give up?

Hence, you kept telling yourself everyday to be strong, that you can do it because you believe that all your sacrifice and hard work will be paid off in the end.

And it really did! After you graduated in medicine school, you took the licensure exam and you passed. You did not just passed but even nailed it. You belong to the top ten that earned the highest percentage in the examination.

Therefore, officially you are now Dr. Han Min Na.

It was once a dream of yours and now you were able to reach it.

Verily, a lot has change.

As you are now back to Korea, you couldn't help but be emotional. Yes, after 10 years, you are finally back home. You smiled to yourself as you recall the last memory you had here in Incheon Airport. It was the time when you bid farewell to the boys before you leave to London.

You looked around as your forehead creased. You wonder why there were a lot of people crowding along the arrival area. Then, you suddenly realize that these are no ordinary people. You smiled to yourself as you shook your head. They are THEIR fans.

You remember that Chanyeol mentioned to you last night that today is also the arrival of EXO K from Los Angeles. But then you checked the time on your watch and it was just past ten in the morning and their arrival is at three o'clock in the afternoon.

You smirked. Why would you even wonder? Fans are like that. They will be early birds as much as possible or would even wait for long hours just to see a glimpse of them and capture some photos. That's how they love and adore their idol. That's what a fan is.