Chapter 42: Together

The next day, it seemed like your lunch buddies were truly increasing as Xiumin was invited by Luhan to join. Now there were nine of you now in the table. Now, it became more noisy in your table. You were so happy because you never thought that you could be close to all of them. During your first day, this guys were actually had their own groups but now you never imagined that they were all in one table with you, laughing and sharing random stories.

Kai and Lay who were eating together were looking at your table.

"Min Na is amazing isn't it?" Lay said.

Kai paused from eating, he didn't get what Lay was trying to infer. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean it's amazing how she was able to gather them all together like that. They all looked happy. It was like before." He said and there was sad tone on his voice.

Kai looked down, he knew what Lay was trying to say. He patted his shoulder. "Hyung, it is okay, you could join them. Don't mind me." He said.

Lay looked at Kai and gave him a smile. "Anio, it's not that. I'm okay here." He replied but the truth was he was really longing to join your table. He missed being with the guys.

"Okay then." Kai replied.

"Hey I was really glad that you are now going well with our new members huh?" He said shifting the topic of their conversation.

"Ah yeah." Kai said who was finishing the chicken on his plate. Lay smiled as he looked at him. He was happy on how Kai had changed this past few days.

"Then I guess you'll be joining our dance practices everyday now huh?" Lay asked.

Kai nodded.

"The Dancing Machine is back." Lay thought as he continued eating his food.

-----------------------------------------------

You were on your way to your room when you saw Andrew Lee standing beside the door.

"Oh no!" You thought. You remember your promise to Kai that you would never ever talk to him. You wanted to avoid him as much as possible but it's too late as he caught your hand.

You started to felt panic.

"Min Na, you have been avoiding me this past few days. What's wrong?" Andrew asked.

You yanked away from his grip. "There's nothing wrong Andrew." You replied but still you were avoiding his eyes.

Andrew knew that probably Kai said something against him. He was trying to control his anger.

"But we are still friends right?" Andrew asked.

You actually didn't know if you had ever considered him as your friend. After the Acquaintance Night, you were still puzzled about what truly happened. Plus, Kai telling you to avoid him for what reason that you still couldn't understand. It left you confused.

"I'm so sorry Andrew. I don't actually know." You replied as you excused yourself and went inside your room.

Andrew was there left standing outside. Your words struck him.

"I hope that makes it clear for you." Andrew turned his back to know who it was.

"How dare you even eavesdropped on someone's conversation! What lame manners do you have Kim Jong In!" Andrew answered back.

Kai hissed. "Don't ever tell me about manners Andrew Lee. For as far as I know, you are the one who doesn't have manners. I warned you to stay away from her. Yet you keep bugging her. You pervert bastard!" Kai growled.