Chapter 12: Reckless and Careless

It was already Friday. Everyone submitted their home works to Ms. Kang. After class, Suho told you that the President already approved of the Club Fair. You were so happy and thankful.

On the other hand, it seemed that Chanyeol and Baekhyun had been your company every lunch break. Baekhyun told Chanyeol about your meeting yesterday. He even praised you on how great was your idea about the Club Fair.

Chanyeol even thought that it was such a good idea. After the three of you ate, Baekhyun said that he needed to went ahead because he would also have to plan with the Glee Club members regarding the upcoming Club Fair.

Then it was only you and Chanyeol that were left.

"So you're now really Officer Han huh Minnie?" Chanyeol said teasingly.

"I guess I already I am. But I'm still having a hard time." You answered as you pouted.

"Oh please don't do that Minnie. You looked so cute when you do that. Ugh!" Chanyeol's inner voice said as he was staring at you.

"Hey! I almost forgot to ask, I'm curious why you're not part of any clubs?" You asked.

Chanyeol was not answering. He seemed to be thinking of something.

You waved your hands in front of his face. "Heeey! Channie! Park Chanyeol! I am talking to you!"

"Oh! I'm so sorry." Chanyeol said as he looked down avoiding your eyes. "Well, I just didn't feel like being part of any club I guess. I am okay." He replied.

Then you remembered that he used to sang when you were young. "Hey! Channie you could join the Glee Club! You are good at singing right? You even used to perform during our school programs!" You said.

"B-but Minnie that was way back then. I don't like to sing anymore. I told you I am okay." Chanyeol assured.

"Are you sure? But you like to sing, you even did a rap during our Christmas Party? Come on! Join in the Club Fair you are wasting your talent!" You convinced.

"Minnie! I told you I don't like to sing anymore okay? Can we stop talking about this?" Chanyeol responded.

He seemed to be annoyed already with your conversation. You already stopped bugging him. You held his hand.

"Geez, okay I will stop. I'm so sorry okay?" You apologized.

He was staring at your hands on top of his, he blushed then he looked at you. "No it's okay. I am sorry too. Let's just not talk about it. Hmmm?" He said as he smiled.

"Okay." You replied but still you were wondering why he seemed so mad when you told him that he can sing.

-----------------------------------------------

It was already dismissal time you decided to go at the club quarters and stay at your office. You wanted to enjoy your weekend so you decided to finished all your home works and besides the academy has free wi-fi so doing research would be more a lot easier as you do not have wi-fi at home. You also plotted your appointments on your planner. You noticed that next week, you would be very busy because of the Club Fair. You sighed, you never imagined yourself that you would be doing such things. As you were done, you fix your things, grabbed your backpack and went out of your office.

However while you were walking at the hallway of the quarters, you heard some footsteps. You looked around, but there was nobody around. But then, you heard that the footsteps were coming from the Dance Club's quarter. You walked to the Dance Club's front door then you noticed it was slightly opened. You heard a music playing and it seemed that someone was practicing inside. You took a peek inside.