Chapter 17: Cho Na

Preliminary Examinations! This past days were all cramming, nights were restless. You felt like you were a zombie already as you were walking on your way to your classroom. You were still sleepy.

"Minnie! Wait for me!" You turned around and saw Chanyeol rushing towards you. He was catching his breath.

"Can we talk for a while?" He asked.

"Sure." You lazily answered.

This past days he seemed to be acting strange towards you. He seldom talked especially breaktime or when there would be any chance that you could converse. He acted like this after the Club Fair when he said that he was not feeling well because of an ample time of sleep. Maybe this time, he would be telling what's really going on with him.

"I'm sorry if I acted strange this past few days. I have been occupied by so many things and you know its examination week. I'm really sorry Minnie-ah." He said.

You looked at him and smiled. You tapped his shoulders. "There's nothing to be sorry about Channie. I completely understand. Examination is really stressful. Just promise me you'll never be like that again. I miss my Vitamin  C." You said.

"Vitamin C?" He asked.

"Vitamin C! C stands for Chanyeol!" You said as you gestured your hands in letter C and smiled.

Chanyeol laughed. "I like that!" He said.

His laughter you had not heard this past few days, now it's back. Its like Vitamin C which brightens up your day.

You smiled. "I'm glad you like it! You now know how much I need you everyday." You said as you cupped his face with your hands.

Meanwhile, Suho was also on his way to your room when he saw you and Chanyeol. He went aside so he wouldn't be noticed by the two of you as he put his reviewer closer to hid half of his face so his eyes could still see the two of you.
"What are they doing?" He thought.

Chanyeol felt his cheeks burning as he felt your hands touching his face. He stared at your eyes. Both of you smiled.

"You really miss me? Don't you?" He said as he slightly pinched your cheeks. Both of you laughed.

Then Chanyeol put his arm around your shoulders as both of you entered your room happily.

Suho both raised his brow startled on what you and Chanyeol did. "There is something really going on with this two." Suho thought then he shook his head. "What am I thinking? What is something going on with them is none of my business anyway?" He thought as he put back his eyes on his reviewer and walked on his way to your classroom.

---------------------------------------------

Thanked God its Saturday! Sleepless nights were now over because of the exams. It's a perfect time to at least unwind. Tao called Kris and asked him to hang out. They met at the mall.

"So what are we going to do?" Kris asked Tao.

"Let's go to the arcade center!" Tao exclaimed as he tugged Kris shoulders like a kid.

"Ugh! Again? You always love to hang out there. Can we go somewhere else?" Kris offered.

Tao shook his head. "No! I love to go at the arcade center today! Please?" Tao insisted.

"Okay! Okay!" Kris said leaving him no choice. Then he shrugged off Tao's grip from his arm as they went on their way to the arcade center.

They played various games there. Tao was the one enjoying the most. He would pull Kris with him everywhere. Suddenly he stopped and his eyes widened as he saw a big panda stuffed toy hanging at the counter.