Chapter 4: The Last Week of Vacation

It was such a nice day. The sun shone brightly in the sky a perfect day to spend the last week of vacation before the school starts.

"So you are here huh? Spending the last week of your vacation playing golf." D.O said to Suho who was concentrating holding his golf club and defining the proper stroke to shoot the golf ball at the hole. He seemed not to even recognize D.O's presence.

Suho stroke the golf ball. It launched. He focused at the ball if it would shoot at the hole.

"As usual, proper calculation. The accurate angle, force plus acceleration. Goal!" D.O exclaimed.

And D.O was right. It was shot at the hole as what he calculated. Then Suho just smiled like it was just a normal victory again for him. He turned around and handed his golf club to his assistant and his assistant gave him his drink and face towel.

He went to D.O while wiping his sweat. While walking, a maidservant kept on following him with an umbrella. Talking about too much pampered here.

"So how did you know I'm here? How was the experiment you have been working this vacation huh?" Suho asked as he drank some water.

"I have been too much frustrated with my experiment as I could not find out what variables I must be lacking of and the accurate formula to measure it. I need a break so I went here for some fresh air and coincidentally I saw you here playing golf." D.O responded as he looked around.

"So what's your viewpoint about the academy turning to a coed school?" Suho asked as he handed his empty water bottle to his maidservant.

"Well, I guess just like my experiment. There is complications. Girls are another headaches. You know how Venus can never collide with Mars." D.O chuckled and Suho looked at him with his weird answer.

"I agree they can never collide. I guess you also heard of the news huh?" Suho said.

"Oh! You mean the Venus? Your rival for the Supreme Student Officer? Yes, I already heard about that. Well, she needs a dose of good lucks because what she is into is not that easy like Math." D.O grinned like an evil grin.

"I'm sick of having that position actually. Why don't we give her a try? At least I could have a break from all the conflicts in the academy especially to all of those hard-headed club presidents!" Suho said and took a deep breath after wards.

D.O narrowed his eyes on Suho. "So you mean I'm hard-headed? Not me those guys are."

Suho tapped D.O's shoulder. "Aish, you're too sensitive chingu. That was just a statement, I don't mean anything about that."

"No, you are right." D.O sigh and added, "I hope everything goes back the way it used to be."

---------------------------------------------------- 

"Hello, what's up hyung? Want to hang out?" Tao asked Kris over the phone.

"Anio not this time. I am busy. My artistic mind and creative hands are working right now. You know as an artist you have to keep in the mood to catalyze an amazing masterpiece." Kris responded as he was doodling with his pen in his drawing pad.

Tao scratched his head. "Oh come on! I had just arrived from China. It's the last week of our vacation. Stop that scrap you are doing and let's hang out!"

"What did you just said? Scrap?! Ya! Tao!!" Kris shouted.

Tao suddenly covered his mouth because he know he said something wrong. "No what I said is ART. I said stop the art you are doing. Aish, hyung relax okay?"  

"You panda if you fool me like that, you are in trouble if I see you on school." Kris warned.

"Cool down. I was just joking. I guess I'll just go to the gym and have Wushu instead. Bye hyung." Tao replied.