Chapter 53: Sick

Left with no choice, the 12 boys just followed as you gathered them at the quadrangle before you all ride the bus that would bring you to Chungnam. The rest of the students had already been gone, those who were off to Jeju Island and also those who were left at your section who would be probably at this moment were at Incheon International Airport off to Hongkong. The 12 boys didn't know if they would feel a sense of resentment because they all knew that their trip would be out of the country and now it turn out to be just an out of town.

"Guys, I know you are upset now but believe me, our trip to Chungnam will be great and awesome. So cheer up!" You exclaimed as you threw your hands in the air. But as you all looked at them, they were all wearing frown on their faces.

You sighed. You could not blame them, you were also sad when Sir Lee told you that you were not also going to Hongkong. However, he had given you a task, a very important task AND that was the ultimate reason why you would not feel regret that you could not go to the trip.

"Okay guys! All of you go inside the bus now, Chungnam is quite far." You said.

At first no one was moving, then suddenly one by one they climbed aboard the bus. You were there standing beside the bus door.

"This is great were going to Chungnam, yay." Sehun said in a boring tone then instantly Luhan poked his head. The maknae looked at his hyung and shot him a glare.

"That hurts!" He whined as he rubbed the back of his head.

"I did that because what you said was I think offensive to Min Na!" He blurted back.

They were fighting infront of you and you couldn't help but find them cute especially as you looked at Sehun who was still wearing his Minnie mouse headband.

"Hey guys stop fighting okay? Luhan don't worry I understand Sehun." You said as you looked at Luhan who was now narrowing his eyes on the maknae mouthing the words 'Say Sorry'.

Sehun looked at you and did what his hyung ordered. "Sorry noona." He apologized.

You gently patted his shoulder. "Aigoo Sehun-ah it's okay. By the way, that headband looks totally cute on you!" You complimented.

"Oh noona! Thank you." He replied then he climbed on the bus. Luhan was about also to follow but you caught his arm as you notice that he was looking pale.

"Why?" Luhan asked. You place the back of your hand to his forehead and checked his temperature. From being pale, now his face is turning red. He was blushing because of your hands touching his face.

"Luhan are you okay? You look sick." You concernedly said as your hand now in his cheeks.

He couldn't look at your face and his heart now speeding. A sweat fell from his forehead, indicating he was tensed.

"Anio. I'm just fine Min Na." He said then he quickly climbed on the bus. You were there left worried for him.

Then you notice that it was only Kai, Suho and Chanyeol with a guitar sling on his arm that were left. They were all there standing.

"The three of you, aren't you gonna go in?" You asked.

"We will go." They said in unison as they all looked at each other surprised that they all uttered the same.

"You are all weird, I'll go ahead. You all follow! Arraso?" You said.

And they all nodded their heads.

You climbed aboard as you settled on the front seat. The three guys followed behind you.

"Can I sit beside you?" Kai and Suho both asked.