7 | S. Salvatore [2]

« Imagine, Stefan being 'new' in school and coming to you for help

« Imagine, Stefan being 'new' in school and coming to you for help. »

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You just happened to be talking to some friends when your conversation was put on a pause, an old; but still intact, red porsche making it's way into the school's parking lot before parking up and shutting the ignition off. It had caught the attention of several others, all of them oggling the vehicle. None of you had seen this car before, assuming whoever it was inside was a new student.

A man stepped out, jeans, leather jacket, dark shades — giving off the typical bad boy vibe. You couldn't see much of his face, but you didn't need to. It didn't take genius to realise he was attractive. He removed his sunglasses from his face, looking around the parking lot and giving people a small smile before closing the door to his car and locking it behind him. People were standing in awe as if he was an exhibit at a museum.

He turned his head towards you, noticing you looking at him and giving you a smile just as he did for everyone else. It was far more attractive than you expected it to be, and unexpectedly he begun making his way towards you. The closer he got, the better view you had of his face, and just as you already knew — he was gorgeous.

"Excuse me, I'm Stefan Salvatore. I'm new here. Do you mind showing me around, and where the principals office is?" He questioned you, his perfectly chiseled jaw distracting you momentarily.

You had to look around your shoulders to make sure he was talking to you before turning back to him and pointing at yourself.

"Me?" You questioned, finally snapping yourself out of the trance. "Uh... yeah, sure." You nodded quickly, holding your arm out to point him in the direction you were going before joining him and making your way to the school.

Onlookers watched on, wondering why out of everyone there he had approached you for guidance. But you weren't complaining. Hell, even walking behind him gave you a great view of his squared off shoulders and the smell of some type of cologne he must've put on the morning before he arrived. Whoever Stefan Salvatore was, you were adamant on getting to know him further.