8 | M. Donovan [1]

« Imagine, you and Matt are flirting with eachother and Damon catches you both

« Imagine, you and Matt are flirting with eachother and Damon catches you both. »

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Matt, seriously stop!" You squealed in his grip, wriggling free by kicking your legs and jumping out of his arms.

"Come on, Y/N." He teased you, stretching his arms out to catch you again.

You both had a bit to drink, it wasn't a lot, but enough to make you both delirious and giddy. It wasn't like either of you to drink, but you were celebrating. You didn't know what yet, but it's someones birthday somewhere.

"Back it up Donovan, I'm not afraid to use these fists." You retaliated, holding up your fists in a boxing pose towards him — attempting to seem somewhat serious but unable to wipe that completely amused grin off your face.

"Oh please..." Matt laughed at your attempt, gripping onto your hands now that you'd literally shvoed them in his face and pulling you close to him.

"Will you two please take your playground flirting somewhere else?" A deep bartione voice startled you, Matt's grip loosening enough for you to turn your body around and finding Damon Salvatore stood in the entrance to the Salvatore lounge.

You wormed your way out of Matt's grip, folding your arms and giving Damon a look.

"Jealous?" You teased.

Damon's lips tightened in slight annoyance, rolling his eyes as he made his way to his bourbon table and looked for a bottle to pour, except those were the drinks you and Matt had finished merely minutes beforehand.

"Seriously?" Damon grumbled, turning around to look at them both as they stood there looking like two children who were about to be scalded by their parent.

Matt begun chuckling softly, making you practically snort in laughter as you giddly laughed beside him.

Damon just glared between the pair of you, clearly not amused. "Great." Damon muttered, sucking on his teeth as he grabbed his jacket from the sofa and threw it over his arms, slipping them inside.

"Break anything and I'll feed you to the squirrels." He warned you, using his index finger to point rudely towards you both.

Within seconds, Damon had left the building; leaving yourself and Matt to look at each other and begun bursting out into a fit of laughter once more.