1 | E. Mikaelson [1]

« Imagine, Elijah catches you doing something embarrassing

« Imagine, Elijah catches you doing something embarrassing. »

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Being alone in the Mikaelson household had many advantages, one of those being the amount of space you had to dance around the house to random tunes being blasted from the radio when you were alone.

You blasted the music high and grabbed a wooden spoon from the kitchen to act as a microphone and begun dancing your way around the giant house, swinging your hips and practically screeching the words to the well-known song. Your voice was nowhere near in time to the beat and half the words were wrong or made-up, but you didn't care.

Little did you know, Elijah Mikaelson; Original Vampire & Noble Steed was watching you for the most of it.

Considering you were human, you didn't have the super hearing or any of the other enhanced abilities that vampires did. So, you had no idea he was there and continued to do your thing. That was until, you turned around and saw him standing there which made you freeze momentarily in place.

His perfect suit-clad figure standing in the doorway, leaning on the doorframe with his signature smirk plastered across his chiseled face that soon formed it into a giant smile once he saw you notice and bowed his head to disguise his laughter.

"Forgive me, I don't recall this being some sort of audition." Elijah soft tone spoke, his head lifting back up to meet your eyes.

Your cheeks flushed with warmth, leaving a slight red blush upon them, a flutter of embarrassment in your stomach. You eventually let out a small laugh at yourself, only making Elijah smile wider at you.

"Well, don't let me stop you." Elijah teased, the corner of his mouth tugging up in amusement as he turned on his heels and walked away.

You grabbed the nearest bottle of bourbon, taking a few sips before placing the bottle back down on the counter beside you with a small thud. Something to take away the embarrassment you'd just experienced.

"You're just jealous of my moves!" You yelled towards Elijah's back, followed by a snort of laughter.

It was unaudible to you, but Elijah couldn't help but laugh quietly at your comment before actually leaving the house with an amused smile on his face.