10 | J. Gilbert [1]

« Imagine, Jeremy risks his life to try and save you only to be stopped by Damon because it's too dangerous

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

« Imagine, Jeremy risks his life to try and save you only to be stopped by Damon because it's too dangerous. »

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Get your hands off me Damon, I have to help!" Jeremy choked, struggling from Damon's hand wrapped tightly around his neck.

As much as Damon wanted to save you himself, he was doing what you had told him. Save Jeremy. Make sure he doesn't die, and make sure he's not harmed. It took everything in him to not violate every promise he'd made to you, but he knew you'd never forgive him if he did. You knew it'd break Elena if she saw him get hurt again. So, instead of letting go Damon gripped onto him harder, keeping him in place.

"Damon! Stop being an asshole, Y/N is dying. Do you even care?!" Jeremy questioned him, almost loosing his breath under his supernatural grip.

Damon loosened his grip a little, realising just how harsh he was being. "Of course I care you idiot, but Y/N and Elena gave me specific instructions to make sure your dumbass doesn't get hurt again after doing something stupid, which is becoming a habit of yours." He glared at Jeremy before him; annoyance all over his face.

Your body lay on the floor, guarded by none other than Klaus Mikaelson who had become enraged with Damon, as usual. He'd dragged your body past the supernatural boarder of Mystic Falls and had a powerful witch put a spell on him so it wouldn't harm him. It almost killed the witch, but Klaus didn't care.

You saw Jeremy's anger increase as Damon tightened his grip once again around his throat. Jeremy was doing everything in his power to try and escape the grip around him, but wasn't even able to move much. His eyes were red with tears, trailing down his cheeks as he saw you suffer infront of him and couldn't do a thing.

"Damon!" Jeremy yelled, bringing up one of his fists and slamming it into the side of Damon's jaw. It didn't do much, infact all it did was make Damon more pissed off. "Why aren't you helping?!"

"You think I'd rather save you than Y/N?!" Damon yelled at Jeremy, slamming him into the side of the vehicle beside them by his shoulders this time. "If I let you go, you're going to run across that border and get yourself killed. I'll have to come after you, and then all three of us will die!" Damon gritted his teeth.

"And if you let Y/N die without even attempting to help, you'll have the rest of Mystic Falls on your ass!" Jeremy argued, alluding to the rest of the Mystic Falls gang.

Damon scoffed at the comment. "Like they haven't been before?" He said sarcastically.

You felt yourself getting lighter, as if you eyelids were being weighed down — wanting to let go so badly, but something inside of you just instinctively made you keep righting with every last ounce of strength you had. Just as you was about to let go and let yourself find peace, there was a gush of air. Your body was slammed against the floor, hitting your head on the hard concrete underneath you.

"Damon!" You heard another man yell, a familiar voice. Followed by the sound of punches being thrown and struggling of several different people.

There was another short gush of wind, followed by grunting and rushed footsteps. Your body was picked up into someone's arms, followed by quick steps. You just managed to peel open your eyes to find that Damon was carrying you. He placed your body outside the border, both of you falling to the ground as you healed — Damon grunting harshly.

You slowly regained conciousness, opining your eyes to find Elijah and Stefan fighting Klaus on the other side of the border. Luckily, Stefan and Elijah had a spell on them too. Jeremy was quick to rush to your side and wrap his arms around you, hugging you tightly as you laughed weakly and wrapped your arms around him too.

"I'm okay, I'm okay..." You panted, finding comfort in Jeremy's arms.