9 | S. Salvatore [3]

« Imagine, Stefan was compelled to feed on you by Klaus Mikaelson, almost killing you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

« Imagine, Stefan was compelled to feed on you by Klaus Mikaelson, almost killing you. But, he realises what he's doing. »

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Stefan, stop!" You screeched in pain as Stefan's sharp fangs pierced further and further into your neck vein.

Damon had attempted to help you but that resulted in him having his neck snapped by his beloved brother who was currently under compulsion.

You felt your legs becoming jelly underneath you, your body growing faint as your skin gradually grew paler by the second. You had attemted to punch, kick, wriggle your way out of his grip; but you'd grown too weak to try and further. This was it.

"Stefan, please..." You begged a final time, your voice hoarse and quiet from exhaustion.

You mustered up the last of your strength, raising your hands up to Stefan's temples. You closed your eyes to gain more focus, using everything inside of you to not pass out right there and then. Instead, you used your remaining strength to enter Stefan's mind. Showing him anything good, showing him any memory. It didn't matter which. You had too many good ones with him to choose from, so it was first come first served.

You knew vampires had the ability to do such a thing, but you had never attempted it before; never even thought of trying it. But in your very last moments you just hoped and prayed that anything would help and to your surprise... it did.

Almost immediately, Stefan jolted his head away from your neck — snapping out of it. Your body fell limp and begun collapsing in on its self; but was luckily caught by Stefan's fast reflexes. He lay your body down before him, tears burning at the brims of his eyes. He looked terrified, shaking and attempting to splutter out words to apologise. He hadn't realised he had been feeding on you.

"Y/N..." Stefan gasped in horror, his hands shakily running down the cheek of your face. "Y/N... I'm so sorry." He breathed, using his sharp canines to bite into the skin of his wrist and holding it over your mouth for a couple of seconds to heal you. His other hand cradled your face, thumb caressing your cheek.

You quickly drank the blood he was offering you. "It's okay." You reassured him; feeling your own skin become warmer by the second thanks to Stefan's blood entering your system.

His face was riddled with shock, mouth surrounded by your blood. He was never going to forgive himself for this. But he watched in awe as your skin slowly pumped its self back to life before him.

The Vampire Diaries (& The Originals) ► Gif Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें