Chapter-He is a vampire...What !!!!!

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay ebony? i heard Blake asked in a worried voice

I open my eyes and smiled up at him about to tell him i was fine, until memories of what happen.. i saw Blake drinking blood from a bag and his eyes glowed red and he had fangs like...

Blake was an Vampire..but that can't be true vampires are just a made up horror tales but i saw the evidence and i knew it was true... i reached up and took the rag from my head and sat up blake looked at me..

"Ebony you need to lay back down..he sat about to touch me but i wouldn't let him i moved away from him i scooted away from him i looked at him 

"I'm not going to hurt you Ebony..he growled out standing up 

"You already did..i said he  got me drunk and impregnated  me, with  his vampire baby and now what?.

"How?he asked with an arched brow and folding  his arms.

I crawled off the bed with the bed between us- "Well let's see you got me drunk and pregnant oh yeah you neglected to tell me, ''YOU ARE A VAMPIRE BLAKE!!!-i shouted the last part 

"Well you are wrong as hell Ebony, i didn't'  get you drunk you drank on your own and i didn't' think i could sire a child and for the vampire part i'm sorry i didn't'  tell you,i was afraid you would freak out and Woopdie doo i was right as hell.

I walked around the bed and stood in front of him i could see his unshaven jaw and missy blond hair and his eyes looked weary like he hasn't slept in days he looked like any other human male except he was sexier than any i have ever  seen, but i wasn't going to let this go..

"Your right Blake, i Ebony Danielle  Larson snucked into a 21 and older club and danced with an total stranger, Ilet him buy me drinks over and over until i was drunk as hell. I Ebony had sex with a man who i knew nothing about except he was cute,but you who claimed couldn't sire a child..." i hate to break it to you.."YOU DID!!! A MONSTER AND NOW THANK'S TO YOU..I AM CARRY YOUR BABY..."i don't even know what to call it anymore..-I said sitting down on the bed touching my stomach..as i felt the tears that Burn my throat roll down my cheeks.. My life is offically over.

"I'm sorry Ebony.i truly am, if i could go back and change it i would. he said walking out of the room and slamming the door.

I looked up as soon as he slammed the door i jumped at the sound..i layed down and stared at the door,i was so lost i didn't even know what to do now..the  life i planned or thought to have with blake was gone down the drain,there was so many questions that ran through my mind..

Where do i go from here? What about school? What about my horrible family? What about the baby,what will it become? i turned my face in the pillow and just cried all my frustration out and anger and pain everything i held in..

After a while i stopped crying i just lay ed there and looked at the walls wondering will i ever be happy, but i'm afraid i will never be.I Thought things were finally  going to be okay but i was wrong. For the first time in my life i was happy, when Blake said he cared about me  i thought things were actually going to be okay..But now i don't think they are..