Oh! Go and have your dinner Anirudh..., Nithya said while looking at him....

Anu looked at Anirudh but he just sat there itself without moving anywhere.... Anu smiled looking at him and then turned towards Nithya.....

Nithya..... You just feed this to him... I'm not feeling hungry.... Let me take my dinner afterwards...., Anu said and then quickly got up from his lap....

But Anu..., she dragged but no use as Anu already left the place.....

Nithya looked at Anirudh who was sitting there silently looking somewhere else tiredly..... Nithya went and sat beside him and looked at him smilingly....

What happened Ani??...., Nithya asked while looking at Anirudh....

Nothing Nithya.... Feeling tired that's it...., Anirudh said while looking down at the floor.....

Okay.... First eat this..., Nithya said while extending that food towards Anirudh....

Anirudh looked at Nithya smilingly and was about to get that but Nithya quickly took the spoon....

What??..., Anirudh asked while looking at her smilingly....

You don't even have the strength to get this... Then how will you eat?? Let me itself feed you...., Nithya said while smiling widely at Anirudh.....

Anirudh smiled while looking at her.... Nithya just smiled and then took the spoon and started to feed him.... After Anirudh finished taking the food Nithya got up and was about to enter inside the kitchen.....

Thank you Nithya..., Anirudh said while leaning on the couch....

Nithya just smiled and went inside the kitchen..... At that time, Anu came and sat beside Anirudh.....

How was the food??..., Anu asked while looking at him with her wide smile....

It was good...., Anirudh replied simply while looking at her.....

Nithya came out from the kitchen and looked at those and smiled..... Anirudh's mom called Nithya so she was about to go outside....

Anu... I'll be outside..... Call me if you need something...., Nithya said while going outside....

Anu just nodded her head smilingly..... Nithya left the place smilingly and then Anirudh raised her eyebrows looking at Anirudh and Anu looked at him with an assuring smile....

Sweetie pie.... How about Nithya???...., Anirudh asked while looking at Anu smilingly.....

She is too smarter than you baby.... More and more prettier...., Anu replied with a warm smile....

You liked her ah??...., Anirudh asked while looking at Anu with his raised eyebrows.....

Anybody will love Nithya's character..... She is too perfect and I'm damn sure you'll be more perfect if she is with you means...., she said while smiling at him.....

Okay.... My sweetie pie loves Nithya... what else I need?...., Anirudh said while looking at her smilingly.... But... I have to tell you something about Nithya...., Anirudh added while looking down at the floor.....

What's that??...., Anu asked with her excited face.....

Anirudh just said everything about Nithya to her which made her to drop her jaw and look at him like anything.....

This is her only problem.... I have to tell this to mom.... But I don't know how to say this to her...., Anirudh said while looking at Anu with his worried face.....