Almost Won Her!!!

Start from the beginning

Nithya.... Come and help me to wear this saree... I'm not at all able to wear this....., Anu said while looking at Nithya with her worried face.....

Don't you have energy to wear a single saree?..., Anirudh questioned while looking at her smilingly.....

I'm you sister so I'll like this only...., Anu said and then went inside her room quickly....

Nithya smiled at Anirudh and then went to Anu's room and then helped her to wear that saree....

At Evening:

Everybody was busy as tomorrow is Anu's marriage.... Everyone was doing their own works and was too busy in that too.... Anu was called by the Mehandhi artist for doing Mehandhi on her hands..... Anirudh was sitting on the couch while playing games in his phone and he was looking too cool which irritated Anu....

Too cool ah?? Let me give you some work...., Anu said to herself while smiling at Anirudh.....

So she quickly went and took the phone from his hands and sat on his lap.... Anirudh smiled looking at her and at the same time he was confused by her..... Anu called the the Mehandhi artist and that girl too started to do Mehandhi on her hand.... She was still sitting on Anirudh's lap and that girl was sitting on a chair..... That time, Anirudh's mom came there and looked at Anu on Anirudh's lap....

What are you doing Anu?? Get up from him...., Ani's mom said while pincing Anu's hands....

Mom.... It's paining..... This is the last day I'm here.... Why can't I sit on my brother's lap?..., Anu asked while looking at her with her worried face.....

Okay.... Okay.... But if you didn't got up now means your brother will not stand beside you tomorrow because of leg pain...., Ani's mom said while looking at Anu smilingly.....

Leave it mom.... Let her be like this..., Anirudh said while smiling at Anu.....

The Mehandhi artist started her work as he was doing Mehandhi on Anu's hand while Anirudh was commenting on that.... After so many hours also she was doing the Mehandhi still on Anu's hands.....

I'm hungry sweetie pie...., Anirudh whispered in Anu's ears....

Wait Ani.... Let her finish this hand..., Anu said while smiling at Anirudh..... How's this??...., she asked while showing her hand while that girl was doing another hand....

Superb baby.... But I'm starving...., Anirudh said while looking at Anu with his worried face....

I can't stand now Ani.... Let her finish this hand after that you can go and eat..., Anu said while looking at Anirudh with an assuring smile.....

Anirudh sighed and placed his chin on her shoulder and then he closed his eyes and lied in tired..... After some time, that Mehandhi artist finished her work and then got up from the chair and left the place quickly..... Anu looked at Anirudh and smiled who was sleeping on her shoulder.... She slowly shrugged her shoulder and made him to woke up.... He slowly woke up and looked at her confusedly.....

Is everything ok?..., Anirudh asked while looking at her bluntly....

That time, Nithya came out from the kitchen with the food for Anu.... Nithya smiled looking at Anirudh and Asha.... Nithya came and knelt down in front of Asha with the food....

What happened??...., Nithya asked while looking at Anirudh who was looking too tired....

He's too hungry...., Anu said while smiling at Nithya....