51

Hi boys! This is not a death note but... maybe I'm gone by the time you see this. Why? Of course, this is my will. I won't let you read this when I'm still living.  I wrote this the same night when I saw you again for the first time. It's not in my nature to write letters and I don't really speak out for myself. Do I?

First of all, I've been worried about you. What happened to you? You've all lost weight. I'm really worried. And please, do not think I got scared of you. Well, kind of, but I knew you guys well. You have a good heart so I trust you all.

My disease was not completely gone. But with ultimate care, I'll be okay — I'll be safe. So by that, I can't be sure of what will happen in the next days.

I miss everyone.

I miss Youngbin.
I miss Jaeyoon.
I miss Inseong.
I miss Rowoon.
I miss Zuho.
I miss Dawon.
I miss Hwiyoung.
I miss Taeyang.
I miss Chani.
I missed you lot too, Deokhye.

I hope you got all my letters and calls while I was away. But I didn't get anything? Any response? Mind giving me at least one?

And boys, please continue schooling. Going to school is really the best! It's fun to study. I know you have dreams too. I'm here to support all of you.

And so, I'll let my mom support you in your studies.

They have been wanting a son so I'm giving them nine sons. They'll surely love you, as much as they loved me, as much as I loved you.

I'm hoping to see you march down the isle wearing your toga. I'll be there watching you.

Love you boys!

Always here to guide and protect you like what I've always wanted to do,

Seo Nari.

*****

I'll be posting the Epilogue today as well. My new year's resolution is to post my new book (Wanna One's Jihoon) after writing at least 10 chapters so updating will be fast ☺️☺️☺️

I'll see if I can write a part two of this book in a different format. See my CRUSH series books :)

- lovingseoul ~