2

Nari was so confused on what was happening. There were boys coming into their house and even staying inside.

And this guy inside got some attitude, treating their house as his.

Nari quickly brought her things to her old room and began cleaning upstairs.

"I just thought my memories here could help me." She told her myself while standing in front of a mirror.

She got confused of what she wanted to do in her life. She want to choose a profession that she will enjoy doing not because of its benefits such as money.

•••

Nari suddenly started hearing loud voices downstairs.

"Open the cola and put hot sauce on top of the pizza." Youngbin said.

Nari quietly walked down the stairs and tried to hide herself while peeking through the small spaces in the stairway.

There were seven boys gathered in the living room. They were sitting both on the sofa and on the floor. The covers of the sofa were all removed and just thrown to the floor.

"Who are you?" Nari almost fell of the stairs when someone from the end of the stairs spoke. He ran to Nari and held her arms to help her stand. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Are you alright?" He asked.

She quickly pulled herself away from the boy and said "I-I'm okay."

"Would you like to eat lunch with us?" He asked.

"Lunch? Pizza as lunch?" Nari wondered. "Wait. That's not the problem here? How am I going to tell them to leave the house now?"

"Ah. Sorry. I'm Kang Chani." He said as he reached out his hand. "Don't worry. We'll eat our lunch here and leave immediately." He continued.

"Seo Nari." She said and accepted the handshake Chani offered.

"Yah, Kang Chani. Come here now. What are you still doing there?" Rowoon, who just came out of the bathroom, said.

"Coming." Chani said and focused back on Nari. She was just stsring on her left with her brows meeting "I'm sure she's confused." Chani thought.

"My friends won't hurt you." Once again he offered his hand to Nari. "The pizza we brought is good. You should try it." He told her.

Nari stared at his hand for a while before placing her hand on it. Chani smiled widely at her before leading her down to the living room.

All the boys gawked at Nari as she remained standing beside Chani. She thought she couldn't confront them.

One girl defying nine boys?

But Nari couldn't do anything anymore when Chani held her left hand and pulled her down to his side. "Here, eat this." He told Nari handing her a slice of pizza.

"Why are you giving her a pizza?" Taeyang asked, frowning. He doesn't want to share their food with someone they don't know.

Nari slightly lifted her to get the pizza from Chani's hand but Hwiyoung got it first.  Hwiyoung glared at Nari before lazily laying his back on the sofa.

Chani sighed in disappointment towards Hwiyoung attitude. "Here." Chani said again, holding another pizza.

Rowoon attempted to take the pizza but Chani slapped his hand away, embarrassing Rowoon.

Chani took Nari's hand and placed the pizza on top it himself. "Don't let them get it from you. Enjoy eating!" He told Nari and smiled at her.

*****
I kept on trying to keep the pages only or less than ten. But I don't think it'll work because I can't squish everything in ten or less pages. Each chapter might be senseless if I do that. I hope it would still be okay if the chapter reaches around nine or more pages.

Let's give the love that SF9 deserve ❤️

- lovingseoul ~