46

He closed the case and removed the stethoscope around his neck before he faced his patient. "You're done here, Ms. Nari. I'm happy to say that you're done with the treatment."

"Done? You mean? I'm pretty good now?"

The doctor shook his head and said, "Not completely done. You have to still be careful. Take care of yourself better. Your disease wouldn't end here just like that. We'll send you reminders because being the Ms. Seo Nari we know, you always have to be reminded of the things you should and should not do. Alright?"

Nari quickly went back to the house they were staying in.

"Nari, you don't have to go back. You can continue your life here or we could go back to the city if you want to." That's what Nari's mother told her. But she's determined to go back to meet and see her friends again.

~ Timeskip ~

"Are they all in college now?" Nari thought.

"Hey!"

"Oh? Deokhye!" Nari exclaimed and ran towards Deokhye, giving each other a big, warm hug. "I missed you!"

"Wow! Look at you. You've changed a lot in those three years! But you still look like a puppy."

"Still look young?" Nari asked but Deokhye shrugged. "What do you mean by that?" She asked but both of them just laughed.

"By the way. The boys, where are they?" Nari asked.

Deokhye checked the calendar. That was a Friday so they might be all in class.

"They are also in college now but... Nari. I don't think Sunhee is a good influence to the boys."

"Sunhee? She's here?" Nari asked and Deokhye nodded.

"I remember her coming back just a few months after you left. Dawon and Hwiyoung has been complaining since then."

"Let Dawon and Hwiyoung tell you their situation. I don't think I have the right to do that."

Deokhye told Nari not to go to their house since she'll only find Sunhee there. She warned her to stay away from Sunhee, believing she's not a good person - she won't do any good.

Nari passed by the coffee shop where Hwiyoung and Chani used to work. The shop stayed the same, only that it expanded a bit.

She stopped by the convenience store. "Wow! Seems like Rowoon have changed the place."

She grabbed a few snacks, bottles of juice and some personal necessities.

She went back to their house not knowing where to go. Passing by the back door, she didn't know the boys were actually in the living room, sleeping.

Nari placed down the paper bags of groceries on the table and went to the comfort room to wash her hands and feet. But upon turning the lights on, the room was filled with her scream and someone's familiar.

"Go out you pervert! Go in when I'm done!" He shouted. Nari rushed out of the wash room and felt embarrassed for going inside their own wash room. Ironic.

She was about to go back to the kitchen when somebody called her name.

"Nari?"

She looked back and saw Chani staring at her. "I knew it was you." He uttered and approached her, embracing her tightly. He kissed her head and held her cheeks. "We didn't know you'll be coming back! But I'm glad to see you here again, Nari."

Nari couldn't speak and just let Chani hug her. She saw Zuho going out of the wash room. He went to Chani and Nari. He ruffled Nari's hair before putting his arm around Chani's shoulders.

Nari stared at them, thinking what might have changed.

They look a lot thinner. What could've happened while she was away?

*****

Hi! Sorry for bot updating so soon again. I got this chapter saved for a very long time but I don't have time to post it. This Wattpad app always crashes everytime my phone is connected to the wifi and I open it.

Anyway, time flies so fast ><

- lovingseoul ~