8

Nari kept shaking her legs with her hands on her knees. "What's taking the teacher so long? Why is he still not here?" She asked in her mind. As long as the teacher for their next class is not yet there, she knew she isn't safe.

More even when people saw her with Youngbin.

"He didn't have to bring her to her class. She knew where her class is." That's what one of the students said.

"Again, you're breaking up with me because of Youngbin? He's not even interested in you!"

"What are you doing?" Deokhye asked after seeing Nari putting her things back into her bag.

"I'll just get ready for something that might happen." Nari said.

She could barely remember what she heard Inseong and Mina were talking about. The students must be talking about her again now after Youngbin brought her to her classroom.

"You're not going to do anything now?" Taeyang asked Chani who was staring at Nari.

Chani rested his chin on his hand as he spoke, "She keeps on getting us involved. First it was Inseong now it's Youngbin. Did she want to get famous or what?"

"Ask her yourself then." Zuho said which caused Chani and Taeyang.

"Zuho, think well before you speak out your mind. Do you think she'll tell us her real goal?" Taeyang asked before shaking his head.

Suddenly, Chani received a text from Rowoon who's a classmate of Inseong. "Guys! Guys!" Chani called Taeyang and Zuho.

From: Rowoon
Inseong left the classroom. He might go there again. Warn that Nari.

"Warn her? Why should we?" Taeyang asked but Zuho just shrugged his shoulders.

Chani ran out if the room and checked if their teacher's already coming. But he wasn't there yet. No even signs of coming. He looked at Nari once more whose face is buried in her bag.

"What am I going to do with you, Seo Nari?" He asked in his mind.

Chani quickly ran to Nari before it's too late. "Stand up." He whispered to Nari. She was startled, it was obvious on how she reacted.

With his lips near Nari's ear, he continued, "Inseong's coming. If you don't wanna get scolded again, stand up from there and follow me."

Nari quickly grabbed on her bag and ran after Chani.

"What? Where did Chani bring that Nari?" Inseong asked Tawyang and Zuho. But the two honestly don't know where Chani brought Nari.

"They're just in the campus. That's for sure." Taeyang said knowing that Chani  wouldn't dare to go out of the school during class hours.

"Text me when they get back." Inseong said before leaving the room.

They quicky sent Chani a text telling him Inseong has already left.

To: Chani
Tell us where you are too.

"Why did you bring me here?" Nari asked Chani.

He brought her to the school canteen. It was still empty. Only the cooks and servers were there. They still have an hour before the lunch break.

"Inseong knows the canteen is closed until 12 noon. He won't come here."

"Are you sure?" Nari asked but Chani shook his head. "I don't think so Chani." She said and pointed at the hallway with her fingers.

Through the translucent wall, Nari and Chani could see a guy's silhouette.

"Do you think that's Inseong?" Nari asked Chani but he didn't answer. "Chani?" She repeated.

Putting his finger on his lips, Chani hushed Nari.

"Would that be if any help here?" Nari complained.

Chani suddenly covered Nari's mouth with his hand and dragged her to the kitchen. He didn't ask the cook there anymore but just entered.

He pulled her closer and hid together behind the cabinet of utensils used in cooking.

Nari kept tapping Chani's hand that was covering her mouth. But Chani doesn't seem to notice it.

They heard the door swung open. The two held their breath upon hearing it. Who could it be? Was it Inseong or just a kitchen staff?

Everyone in the kitchen continued to work and so they assumed it wasn't Inseong.

Feeling quite relieved, Chani sighed and removed his hand from covering Nari's mouth. He put his hands on her shoulders and rested his chin on her right shoulder.

It was too close for Nari that made her uncomfortable. "Let's go." Chani said as he tapped Nari's shoulders twice before leaving.

*****

I haven't watched any of the recent performances of SF9 for K.O. 😔

But Dawon's hair

But Dawon's hair... Hahaha! Idk what to think. It looks good but...

- lovingseoul ~