45

"Nari! Where are you going?" Her mother asked after seeing her all dressed up. "Going out at this time?"

Nari nodded before putting on her jacket. "I'll be back quick.

"You have to get your things ready before Monday."

"I'm done fixing my things. You don't need to worry." Nari's mom was surprised to hear that. Does that mean she had already made up her mind?

Once again, she dialled Chani's number. After a few rings, Chani picked it up.

"Hi, Chani! Can you go out shortly?"

"Now? Why? Where are you?"

"I'm already headed to your house."

"What? You should've just asked me to come over."

"I'm fine. Ah, get anybody to come with you. Okay?"

"Sure. About what happened earlier, I'm sorry you didn't get to tell them about your disease. That's what you wanted to do, right?"

"Forget about that. That's why I'm asking to meet you know right?"

"We'll there right away. How about let's meet up in the coffee shop?"

"Where you and Hwiyoung were working?"

"Yup."

"Sure. Meet me there then. Bye!"

Nari started walking faster as she tightened her hug on her body, keeping herself warmer.

She entered the coffee shop once reaching the place. She can't believe the shop was still as lively as it is just like when it's daylight.

"Good evening, madam." The staff on the cashier greeted her with a nice and warm smile plastered on her face. "Would you like to make your order now or wait for your friends to come?"

"Eh?"

"I-I'm sorry... Did they not tell you they were coming?"

"They?" Nari repeated and the lady nodded.

"Please do not tell them I told you about it."

Nari chuckled before comforting the lady, "It's alright. I'll wait for them, then." The lady thanked her before telling her a table where they should sit.

Few moments later, the customers leave the coffee shop one by one. But there are some who seemed like they would stay a bit longer or rather stay until midnight.

Nari stared at her phone while wondering, how long would it take for all of them to arrive? What's taking them so long?

Suddenly the door opened before a really noisy group of boys entered the shop.

"There she is!" Dawon exclaimed before walking directly to where Nari is.

"How could he be so jolly at 10:48 in the evening?" Nari thought.

One by one, they took seats around Nari. "Coffee? Cake? Any other drinks you want?" Youngbin asked them.

"Wow! Youngbin's treat!" Jaeyoon said as the others followed it with their cheers. But Inseong shut him quiet, making Nari laugh.

Then Youngbin left to order for them. They were all chatting noisily. Like the not so old times.

"What did you order?" Hwiyoung, who was sitting next to Nari, asked her. Nari shrugged her shoulders which made Hwiyoung laugh.

"I know you're nervous." Hwiyoung said, suddenly.

"Huh? Why would I be nervous?" Nari asked.

Hwiyoung leaned closer so he could whisper to Nari, "You're planning to tell them about it tonight?" Nari nodded. Hwiyoung gave her a warm smile, assuring they'll stay with her no matter what happens.

Nari pulled away and asked, "What about Sunhee?"

"I don't know what happened to Sunhee but she had a talk with Youngbin... Yes, just the two of them."

"And?"

"I don't know what they talked about but this afternoon, Sunhee left the house without telling us anything."

"Shouldn't you be looking for her?" Nari asked but Hwiyoung nodded.

"I'm worried but Youngbin told us not to worry about her anymore. When she got everything fixed, she'll be back." Hwiyoung said.

"Hey, Hwiyoung!" Dawon suddenly came and sat between them, "Stop keeping Nari for yourself." He continued.

"Oh! Youngbin's back." Zuho said and stood up to help Youngbin distribute the drinks.

They took each of their beverages and slices of cake. Each of them asking Nari to have a taste of what they ordered.

"Easy, Nari. Nobody's going to take the cake from you." Inseong told her when he noticed she was eating the cake fast.

"If you have something to tell us, we can wait. Take your time eating." Youngbin said which caused Nari to get choked.

"Wait." Chani uttered before leaving the table to get a glass of water for Nari.

All the boys were looking at her as she emptied the glass. Dawon continued to caress her back as she drink the water. "Are you okay now?" He asked and Nari nodded.

She wiped off the excess water from her lips before breathing out heavily. "Okay. Shall I start?" Without a warning, she said. Some of the boys were surprised. Some already had an idea what it is going to be about.

"I'm sorry but I have something to tell you guys." She started off.

Chani held her left hand and gave it a slight squeeze to cheer her up before continuing. "This coming Monday, I have to leave."

"Leave? Where are you going?" Dawon asked.

"Dawon. Let her finish." Youngbin said causing Dawon to pout.

"First, not where, but why." Inseong said.

"I have to leave because of my illness, Von Willebrand Disease. I guess you have heard of that -"

"I think I've heard of that." Inseong murmured.

"Sorry for not telling you this but I just couldn't find the right time and - well, I thought I didn't have to tell you. I thought it isn't something I need to worry about." She sighed as she stopped and continued, "I need to leave and get cured so I could go back healthy and good again."

"So, where are we going?" Dawon asked as she pushed himself to the table and leaned on it.

"Huh? We?" Nari repeated.

"Yes, I think we're going too." Hwiyoung said, supporting Dawon.

"What? No. You guys don't have to go with me."

"We insist. What if what happened to Sunhee happens to you, too?" Zuho said.

Nari shook her head and said, "You should continue your studies here and wait for me to comeback."

"We can't do that."

"Why?" Nari asked.

"I'll go with her." Chani suddenly said which Nari didn't like. He didn't help at all.

"Nobody's going with me. Okay?" Nari said. The boys remained silent. But Nari was wondering about one thing. They were surprised to hear she'll be leaving but they were not surprised to know about the illness.

*****

This is kind of a filler. And we'll do some time skip. Ayeee~

- lovingseoul ~