Ch 8 Ruined Dinner

Start from the beginning

"You don't need to know." You said putting your bowl to the side.

"Yes I do! He's my nemesis!" He whined. You chuckled a bit.

"I'm still not telling you Kook." You said walking to the kitchen to wash your dishes. Jungkook trailed behind you.

"What's the deal? C'mon, tell me Y/N~" He begged you.

"No, ask him if you're so nosey." You said placing your dishes in the rack.

"Ew, ask him? No thanks, just tell me." He whined and you walked off to your room.

For the past 30 minutes Jungkook was bothering you about the deal, and you were done with this boy. You let your last eye roll out and glare at him getting up from your bed, he immediately stopped.

"I'm leaving." You said.

"What? No! I just asked about the deal!" He said but you were done.

"Kookie! Can't you see it's been 30 minutes?!" You said looking at your clock. He looked at it and his lips formed a 'o'.

"Sorry Y/N..." He said sorry. You huff and plopped yourself back onto your bed.

"I'm sorry~" He let out softly. You didn't say anything back, all you did was close your eyes and lay lazily. He jumped onto you and hugged your body tightly. You groan and push him off.

"I'm sorry~" he repeated. You sighed and sat up and he did too. Nearby was a ruler and you grabbed it and hit him on the head not too hard. He groaned and poured rubbing his 'injury'.

"Stop apologizing and start changing Jungkookie. Geez... I have to deal with you all day." You said rubbing your neck tiredly. He smiled cutely showing his bunny teeth.

"I know, that's why I love you!" He said jumping onto you for a hug. A huge sigh left your lips as you push him off and heard your phone ring. You answered.

"Hello?" You asked. The line was silent.

"Talk to her..." someone whispered. You became confused.

"Hello?" You repeated.

"Oh um. Hey it's Yoongi." He said. Your face was blank.

"Oh hey, what's up?" You asked.

"U-Um... come over, I'm going out and I need a body guard." He said stiffening a bit. You lowly chuckled.

"Right now?" You asked slowly getting up.

"Be here in 10 minutes bye." He said a bit coldly and hung up. A scoff left your lips as you started to grab some random clothes together.

"Where are you going? Who was that?" Jungkook asked. You pointed to the door.

"I have to change, get out." You said. He pouted and walked out. You began to change but heard a voice from your door.

"Where are you going?! Was that Yoongi?!" He asked. You didn't say anything and opened the door when you finished. You grabbed your purse that was filled with your things.

"I'm heading out." You waved him a goodbye.

"Y/N!" He said chasing after you.

You were already out the door and heading to your car. Jungkook quickly hopped in the passengers seat and you gasp.

"Get out Kookie." You said. He sat there silently.

"I'm going too." He stubbornly said.

"Fine. I'm going to Yoongi's so don't say a word when we get there." You said. You texted Yoongi quickly for the address and started to head there.