"Hey cutie~" Angel Jae winked at Beam making him scoot backward to the very end of the table.

"Where's our mini Kongthanin? I still can't believe that cheese ball is P'Pha's nong"

" Never mind we're here to meet the new star of gossips anyway" Angel fatty flipped his strand of hair and winked at utterly confused Copter. Poor soul was terrified by the weird gang eyeing him up and down like a delicious prey.

"Wow you're even prettier up close" Angel Min purred and Beam groaned out loud.

"I'm not a girl!" Copter countered somewhat angrily.

"Woow do that again. You look sexy when you're angry" He was taken aback by the sudden bold compliment and his ears turned a shade darker.

"Yeah just like when you were playing against our gorgeous P'Pha. And the tension was just woow. You two were just about to suck each other's faces off"

"W-what?" Copter squeaked. How do they even talk such vulgar things so casually?

" The strip tease was smoking hot. Why did you stop ? Aren't you naughty ~"

Copter fidgeted on his seat uncomfortably. Can't they just stop? He looked at Beam for help but the latter was too busy swatting the offending hands away from his butt. Ewww gross!

" I-it wasn't a s-strip tease. He dared me to- do it since I lost"

" Yeah you should've seen the way he eyefu-"

" STOP! Urgh I don't want to listen anymore"

"oooh ain't you a sweet muffin. I totally thought you were a feral kitten by the way you were ready to gauge P'Pha's eye balls out" Angel fatty cooed and pat his red-brown locks only to be swatted away.

" Pfft this sweet muffin seduced all the moons from last year competition and mostly stole my P'Ming. He's anything but innocent" Angel Jae huffed and glared at Copter.

" Bitch when did P'Ming became fucking yours? I had my eyes on him for the longest time!"

" Aren't your brain is a rusty old iron nail? Wench you were tailing behind P'Pha"

" Ay you f-"

Copter flinched as someone grabbed him by his wrist dragging him away from the potty mouthed group of weirdos.

"Oh I'm glad that is over" Beam mumbled as he rubbed the spot where one had groped his butt.

"Who are they?"

"Angels"

Copter gave him an are-you-shitting-me look. " Yeah yeah I know. I felt the same when I first met them. Don't worry they're weirdos but not bad people"

Other raised an eyebrow.

"Aside from being perverts"

Copter rolled his eyes and sighed. It got few seconds him to realize other had been staring at him for a good minute.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"huh? umm n-no nothing" Beam looked away clearing his throat.

..............................................

" oooh Ai'Pha didn't know that you had it in you~"

" What are you babbling about?" Pha said in annoyance as he sipped his iced tea. He hasn't been able to enjoy a single moment of his life since that stupid match he had with that rich spoiled kid.

" Even making him strip? Kinky ayy~"

" Shut up!"

They oohed and high fived with each other. All of them were currently enjoying their time (except Pha obviously) at the cafeteria taunting Pha about the previous match.