Chapter 24- Christmas Eve

Chapter twenty four- Christmas Eve

Song: Last Christmas

Y/n=your name

N/n= nickname

E/c=enter characteristics for example hair, eye colour.

F/c= favourite colour

S/f/c= second favourite colour

F/a= favourite animal

More will added as it goes on.

Btw your hair is dyed ginger

On the twenty fourth day of December my true love gave to me...failure...

Another short chapter. It's Christmas Eve cut me some slack!

Y/n's pov

I knock some more rats out the tree and away from the nut. I look over and see Laurence using his sword to the same affect and Garroth using his soft angelic wings. I smile and knock the last one out leaving only a scar on their tail. "All good?" I ask. "Not for long..." We hear a sinister voice ask. I teleport to Laurence and Garroth. I crack my neck and grow my knives to glowing f/c and lime green swords radiating with light around my hand. Around my eyes a f/c butterfly shaped mask appears. Zane walks up the final step holding Garroth's brother. His brothers wings are black with specsa of green. They fold and disappear. Garroth's does the same. "Let him go." Garroth grunts. "Very poor choice of words." He says smirking. He drops Vylad out a gap in the tree. We don't react as we hear the flaps of wings. "Yahhh!" I yell charging forward.

From myself I make many clones and send them forward and check on Vylad. He's safely at the bottom with a toy solider army led by Dante. Then I get behind Zane and attempt to disarm him. But he grabs my arms and also throws me out the tree. I teleport to the nut. Laurence and Garroth are attacking Zane. "They'll come to late..." I whisper. I pull out my gun and line up a shot. "I'm sorry boys." I pull the trigger and the stem separates from the nut. We begin falling. I draw out my bow and arrows. I shoot up and grappling hook myself to the tree. "My Nut!" I hear Zane yell. "Y/n!" The boys yell. I let the rope let me go slower and I eventually hit the ground. I pick up the nut and begin climbing the rope.

I'm barely a quarter of the way back up when the rope is severed. I make an illusion of a cushion. Then I begin floating myself slowing down my descent. "Shit..." I yell. As I hit the ground theres an army of rats. My hands glow f/c, s/f/c and lime green with small bolts of lightning. 'I got ya y/n.' I hear Uncle Chris say. Then I notice my skin is paler, hair black and bolts of lightning running over my body. 'Correction. We got ya. We're lending you our powers. Use them wisely n/n.' I hear Uncle Tom say. 'Me to!' I finally hear Tom, Spider-man say. 'Thank you guys!' I say back. I climb up a huge block, sticking to the side of it, and summon lightning upon some the rats. I summon my knives and create many illusion clones of me, taking on the army. As I do I hear my aunt Scarlett begin singing. She likes singing songs that have absolutely nothing to do with the situation. Ehh. Its her hobby.

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special

Once bitten and twice shy

I keep my distance

But you still catch my eye

Tell me, baby

Do you recognize me?

Well, it's been a year

It doesn't surprise me

(Merry Christmas!) I wrapped it up and sent it

With a note saying, "I love you, " I meant it

Now, I know what a fool I've been

But if you kissed me now

I know you'd fool me again

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special

A crowded room, friends with tired eyes

I'm hiding from you, and your soul of ice

My god, I thought you were someone to rely on

Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart

A man under cover but you tore me apart

Now, I've found a real love you'll never fool me again

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart

But the very next day you gave it away

This year, to save me from tears

I'll give it to someone special

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart

A man under cover but you tore him apart

Maybe next year I'll give it to someone

I'll give it to someone special"

'Ya mind Nat. It's hard to concentrate with you SINGING!' I yell at her. 'Sorry' she says back. I can physically feel Jeremy glaring daggers at me. Then from above Zane lands on me. He grabs my arm and flings me away. I begin flying over. He eats the nut. "I wish that..." I punch him. He loses his balance and falls. "To banish that pesky y/n to never love..."

And suddenly I'm teleported away.

I wake up in my bed. No Laurence, Garroth...anyone. I begin silently crying and get ready for my ballet. Then I have Mr Jarvis drive me to the theatre.

Laurence's pov.

In a flash of green y/n disappears. "No..." I whisper.