Chapter five-Candy...

Chapter five-Candy...

Y/n=your name

E/c=enter characteristics for example hair, eye colour.

F/c= favourite colour

F/a= favourite animal

S/f/c= second favourite colour

More will added as it goes on.

Btw your hair is dyed ginger.

On the fifth day of December gave to me FIVE CANDY RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n pov

I let out a yawn and stretch. And accidentally hit Laurence in the face. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I say. Standing up and massaging his face. He looks shocked but quickly moves his hand to over mine. I feel heat rise to my cheeks. His eyes widen and he looks down, wood on his cheeks a warm rosewood colour. "Um...I'm s-sorry." I say looking down. "D-don't be." He says. His wooden square like fingers intertwine with mine. A melody begins and snow begins whirling around us. I look down at my feet, my feet rise up onto pointe  so my eyes are in line with Laurence's. I close my eyes when something light touches my cheek. It's warm and soft. Like a snowflake. Then Laurence's fingers become more rounded, soft and warm. I gasp and open my eyes. I look up and see Laurence's bright blue eyes. But instead of them being slightly dull and painted looking they're full of life and...human looking. He looks nearly human. The skin on his face looks human but with marks that looks like knots and grains. But his body is more human looking. I lift my hand to gently brush his hair. Its soft and more...hair like. My hand travels down his face and hold his cheek. Its soft and warm. 

"H-how?" "What?" "Laurence...you h-have..." His hand touches mine and rubs his own cheek. His eyes widen. The melody gets louder and he begins to dance with me.

Third person pov.

Twirl, plié, lift. Laurence's shirt turns to normal fabric and a green cloak appears on his flowing down his back. Laurence begins to dances to the familiar tune. A pair of black male ballet shoes appear on his feet. The dance seems so familiar to him. Then he remembers why.

~flashback~

Laurence's pov

"Laurence hurry up!" Garroth yells. I sprint after him, hopping on one foot tying to tie on my ballet shoes. I run into the hall and...trip over my own two feet. And slide across the floor. I get up and brush myself off. "Ahh! Laurence your here! I would like you to meet my friend —— Thomas Drosslemeyer and his niece...Clara-y/n. You two will be learning the dance for the Yule ball." "But mum..." "No buts Laurence. You and Garroth go talk to Clara-y/n." I sigh and walk over to the little six year old hiding behind a man with black hair and green eyes. Garroth grabs my hand and death glares the girl. "Hi..." I say reluctantly. "H-hi?" She stepped out from behind her uncle and begins playing with her e/c curly, coloured hair. The song comes up and I offer my hand. She takes it and I lead her on to the ballroom floor. I try guiding her but when I begin to stuff up she leads me out of it and leads me aside from doing the female moves. "Your really good!" I say. "T-thanks. My father taught me and my brother. He beat us when we mess up." "Oh... that's horrible." I say. She rolls up her long sleeves to reveal long scars. "Oh...my god. After come up to my room." 

~timeskip~

I drag Clara-y/n upstairs and plop her on my bed. She begins taking off her dress to reveal an under dress. I grab a necklace that my mother gave me. She said it can heal others. I put it around my neck and place a hand on her shoulder. My hand glows gold and I let out a small muffled squeak of fear. Her back and arms glow f/c. My hands aura becomes s/f/c and/or dark green.