Chapter seven-back to my world...Garroth What are you doing?

Chapter seven-back to my world...Garroth what are you doing?

Song-radioactive.

Dance:waltz of the snowflakes..

Y/n=your name

N/n=nickname 

E/c=enter characteristics for example hair, eye colour.

F/c= favourite colour

F/a= favourite animal

More will added as it goes on.

Btw your hair is dyed ginger

On the seventh day of December my true love gave to me....Seven dancers dancing.

Hi! Dani here! I just noticed I skipped a day all the way back at the beginning. So tomorrow is going to be a double chapter day! Ok? Ok! Also sorry for not much Garroth and reader and lack of romance... I'M ASEXUAL I'M NOT GOOD WITH ROMANCE.

Y/n's pov.

I let out a yawn and look around. I leet out a sigh. I knew it was to good to be true. I get out of my bed and put on my slippers. I'm back in my room. In my world. I wrap my dressing gown around me when I notice my ballet shoes are still on. "What?" I mumble. "Hey! Laurence! Get off my tail!" I hear a high pitched voice say. I look in my old dollhouse and see Laurence, full Nutcracker garb, and Garroth is a blonde mouse with bright blue eyes. "Well, well, well. How the tables have turned. But seriously how are we here?" I ask, getting on my knees, hands on the dollhouse floor, head on my shoulders. Garroth glows gold and turns into a boy, the size of a doll, looking like usual. I pock him up in my hand and stare. "So...tiny." I mumble. He rolls his eyes, tail flicking. "Thanks." Laurence stiffly walks over and leans against the dollhouse wall. "So...how are we here?" "I...don't know. There was a flash of green and we were here." Laurence says. "Drosselmeyer." I mumble. "Ok...well...it's the day after I left... I need to go to practise. Maybe the answer will come then. Brb!" I grab my dance clothes, leggings, leotard and t shirt, and change in the bathroom. I come out and begin trying to put my ginger hair in a braid. "Can I try?" I look over my dresser and see Laurence. "Uhh...sure." I turn around and feel Laurence plait my hair. In the end its a gorgeous fishtail braid. "How did you learn how to do that?" I ask. His wood turns red. An old friend named Clara..."

"Now stay hidden!" I tell Laurence and Garroth while hiding them in my purse. I hop off my bike and lock it by the dance studio before walking into an empty room. I place my bag down and put the cd in the player. For my warm up I dance and sing to Radioactive by Imagine dragons.

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my systems blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes

It's a revolution, I suppose

We'll paint it red to fit right in

Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

All systems go, the sun hasn't died

Deep in my bones, straight from inside

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my system blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I hear a faint applause and see Laurence, mini wooden form, and Garroth, Mouse boy form. Then I hear knocking on the door. "Come in!" I yell. "Wow miss Pietro. You've improved." I look over at a girl with blue hair and a boy with dark blue hair. "D-Dante! Katelyn!" "And me!" Behind them is my old coach before Josh Scorcher. "Aphmua!" I yell happily, giving them all hugs. "Y/n! You've improved so much. Can you perform for us?" Aph asks. I smile. "Kate! You pick!" I smile at my best friend. "Waltz of the snowflakes." She says confidently. "Dante? Care to be my partner?" "Anything for you m'lady." I smile as Dante leads me onto the dance floor.

Third person pov.

The two of them dance on the springboard floor. Y/n gets lost in memories of this dance. Her first group dance. She Dante, Katelyn and another friend named KC. Meanwhile in the bag Garroth and Laurence growl.

"Well you've improved Pietro." "Thank you Ladrave. But I am lead for a reason." "And you'll make a fine lead Clara-y/n." "Daaaaaannnnte! Don't call me thaaaaat!" Y/n whines. In the bag they here this and share a mutual look. "Clara-y/n?" They mumble.

Y/n's pov.

I arrive back at my house and lock my bedroom door and change into my normal dress and coat. As soon as I step out my bathroom door I see Garroth on my ceiling fan dangling off and a ladder of pop sticks on the floor. "Garroth...what are you doing?"