Chapter nineteen- WHY AM I SHORT

Dance: battle

Songs: All I want for Christmas.

Y/n=your name

N/n= nickname

E/c=enter characteristics for example hair, eye colour.

F/c= favourite colour

F/a= favourite animal

More will added as it goes on.

Btw your hair is dyed ginger

Dani Glitching in! Sorry its up late. I was looking at Christmas lights at Lobethel, a country town near my city known for its Christmas lights. For anyone that lives in Adelaide Australia, we also went to the brewery lights, a friend near Marion who's known for Star Wars Lights that are gorgeous and around the city. 

This is the first Christmas song

This is the first Christmas song. From now on the songs will be Christmas songs. Ok? Ok.

On the nineteenth day of December my true love gave to me...nineteen battles a fighting

Y/n's pov

"Why am I short?" I mumble as I am pulled up the tree. Yes I was to short to reach the highest branch. In all fairness Garroth couldn't either. Laurence's wooden hands grip mine tightly. Underneath us a conversation unfolds.

Third person pov.

(Note! I DON'T LIKE EIN & KAI! I do like Chris, Ein's VA. He's funny. I do like Blaze. Please keep that in mind as I write them. Ein will be as unlikable as possible. I apologise if you like Ein. Or Kai.)

"Shut it Ein! I swear I heard him..." "Oh please Kai, dumb ginger. There's no scent." A man with hetrochromic blue and green eyes, lets out a laugh despite being tied to a tree. His black dog ears immediately lower as Ein approaches. "Quiet mutt!" He yells slapping his face. The werewolf whimpers. "Now turn into the bitch you are." The werewolf nods and turns into a black dog. Y/n lets out a muffled shriek in horror. The wolf looks up and, with sad eyes, barks twice. The men walk over, looking up. "DEATH FROM ABOVE!" Laurence and y/n yell simultaneously. Y/n pulls out her knives and sinks her knives into Ein's forearm while Laurence fights Kai. "Retreat!" Ein yells. Kai nods and they run.

??? Pov

I painfully turn back into my human form and put my ears and tail away. "T-thank you." I stutter. The girl removes my chains and I rub my wrists. "Don't mention it." She says smiling. The nutcracker yells at someone called Garroth for him to come down. "My names Clara-y/n." She says. "Blaze. Blaze Howell." I say. 'Garroth' Who's super hot... sorry not sorry comes over with wooden dude.

"So...where ya from?" Y/n dudette asks. "Well I was captured in my wolf form when I was threeish. I really don't remember much before that." "Oh. Well we're trying to break Garroth and Laurence's curses." "Oh! Your the guys the mouse king dudes after. Makes sense. Well you dudes and dudette will need to get to toy town— (Yn looks away and glares daggers. She can physically hear Scarlett, Robert, Chris, Seb, Tom and Jeremy snickering as Samuel who'd joined them last night along with Tom Holland, a friend more her age who also does Ballet and knows Robert, Chris and Sebastian, tells them to shut up.) to find a nut. A magic nut that you can wish upon. Master Zane dude said it would break the spell. That's why he wants it." Y/n lets out a gasp. "But it will only grant the wish when it's ripe. On Christmas Day." "Its the 19th. We need to go." Y/n says.

Laurence's pov.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true oh

All I want for Christmas is you

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need, and I

Don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking

There upon the fireplace

Santa Claus won't make me happy

With a toy on Christmas day

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you

I won't ask for much this Christmas

I won't even wish for snow, and I

I just wanna keep on waiting

Underneath the mistletoe

I won't make a list and send it

To the North Pole for Saint Nick

I won't even stay awake

To hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight

Holding on to me so tight

What more can I do

Oh, Baby all I want for Christmas is you

All the lights are shining

So brightly everywhere

And the sound of children's

Laughter fills the air

And everyone is singing

I hear those sleigh bells ringing

Santa won't you bring me

The one I really need

Won't you please bring my baby to me quickly

I don't want a lot for Christmas

This is all I'm asking for

I just wanna see my baby

Standing right outside my door

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

Baby all I want for Christmas is you

All I want for Christmas is you, baby."

Y/n sings before dropping down, unconscious."We need to make camp." I say. Eventually everyone else (Oh alliteration.) falls asleep. My wooden form is replaced with skin. I kiss y/n's forehead and write a note. Then I head off. After th magic nut. So that y/n can forget this. She can go back. I love her but I have to let her go. The sooner the better.

I'm pretty far aware when Garroth grabs me. "What are you doing?" I let out a sigh. "It won't be ripe till Christmas anyway." I nod and we head back to camp. "How are you human again?"