Chapter three-TO NARNIA

Chapter three-to NARNIA!

Y/n=your name

E/c=enter characteristics for example hair, eye colour.

F/c= favourite colour

F/a= favourite animal

More will added as it goes on.

Btw your hair is dyed ginger.

On the third day of December my true love gave to me three fucking curses

"To NARNIA!" I whisper yell. Laurence raises a wooden eyebrow. "I am angry you don't understand my reference." I blandly say. "Whatever. But if that's the case you'll need to be smaller." "I know the story little Laurence. The problem is how." "Perhaps I can be of assistance Little Laurence." A small voice from the ground says. I tighten my grip around my knife. A pair of glowing ice blue eyes stare back at me. I grab out my other knife and whisper, "Tcetorp em." I stand up and turn on my phone light. I scan the room and the light lands on a hole. Sitting next to it is a boy, shorter than me, with jet black hair, ice blue eyes and a mouse tail and ears. He stands up and comes up to Laurence. "Well, well, well. If it isn't little Laurence." "What do you want Zane." He says, hand on the sword hilt. "Well considering the curse my father put on you I see it as only fit to make sure that the reversal doesn't happen." (Quick note. I LOVE 💗 My street Zane. I detest MCD Zane. In this it's the latter.) I raise an eyebrow and grab my pointe shoes. I hear a battle echo behind me and quickly tie them up and tighten my grip on my knives. "Well then...guess you can fight me!" I say smirking. I can hold my own in battle. Sebastian taught me hand to hand as did a family friend Scarlet. Another family friend Jeremy taught me to shoot with a bow. Uncle Chris taught me how to use a shield and other uncle Chris taught me how to use a hammer. And of course Uncle Tom Drosslmier taught me how to use knives. I click a button on my knives and they extend and become long daggers. "Hah. Save it you girl...woman...thing." Zane says. I smirk and run forward. My knives against my arm I twist and give him long cuts down his arm. I run back and flip myself over the wall, grabbing my weapons and strapping them on. I stand back, knives pointed out, a bow and quiver on my back covered by a shield with the Australian flag on it, a pair of guns strapped to my legs, electric bracelets and a metal glove. All in my pyjamas. Zane smirks and raises a sword and a staff. "Shrink!" He says. A beam shoots out the staff, and I manage to dodge it. Then Laurence comes up behind him and stabs his sword through his shoulder. "You'll pay for this!" And he casts another spell which this time hits me.

Ok...imagine being slowly squeezed down and your bones constantly being broken and immediately regrowing...THAT FUCKING SUMS UP WHAT IT FELT LIKE. PAIN! Anyway. Black begins to cloud my vision and I faint from pain.

Laurence's pov.

I drive Zane back and seal up the hole. Then I rush over to y/n and see her twitching in pain. Thankfully her clothes shrunk with her. That's it we have to go into my world. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the tree. And I discover shes as tall as me...FUN! Garroth made fun of me enough for my height. I miss him already. Then I notice dar green leather poking out from under her t shirt. Huh?

(So because your uncles Drosselmeyer which I just found out how to spell yay! Who's also Tom and Loki Yay! You have some magic. Basically you have a suit for fighting & it shows up while your in pain. Its like Loki's suit from Ragnarok like this but sleevless.

 Its like Loki's suit from Ragnarok like this but sleevless

 Draw some fan art! 

You also will be wearing this over the top till you begin fighting

You also will be wearing this over the top till you begin fighting. You also get the helmet!)

I carry her to the entrance and she begins to stir. "My fucking everything hurts." She mumbles. "Language." "You sound like my uncle." "Which one?" "Chris." Her eyes flutter open and she stretchers. She pushes herself out my arms. "Wait...my suit?" She takes off her shirt. If I was alive I oud be blushing. Instead I am just left awkward. But underneath is a dark greenish navy, leather top and tight leather pants with black pointe shoes. Shes stares at it. "What the? Its only meant to appear in combat. And when I want it to!" She says. "What do you mean?" "My fighting armour. Its only meant to only appear...never mind. Lets go." "Its going to be cold though." I say. "I'll be fine." "No you won't be. I'll get a coat for you when we get there." And then we enter through to my world. Through the hole in her room.

"Cmon we're nearly there!" I yell pointing towards the end of the tunnel. "Do you know how hard it is to run and walk in pointe." She says pointing to her feet. The shoes are jet black with red straps. "Wow. They're gorgeous. Who are they from." "Natasha. Thanks." She answers. "Well I can carry you there if you want Princess!" I try to flirt. "I'm the daughter of a multi billionaire. Get that right please gorgeous. And yes. For right now that'd be appreciated." I pick her up and carry her into the land of snow.

"Wow..." she says dipping her foot into the snow. "What? You've..." "I live in Australia. I haven't seen snow like this before." She steps out and sits down in it. "Shit I'm cold!" I give a whistle and small ice fairies come over. Y/n's eyes widen and she rises on her feet. And begins to dance (above ) A gorgeous red cloak appears on her from the ice fairies. "Wow! Thank you." She says blushing. "N-no p-problem." And with that I guide her towards sugar plum palace.

"Well then Laurence I'm not sure about you but... do you hear that?" We shut up and listen and I hear some leaves rustling. "Get back!" We say simultaneously. "How about you woodwork." Y/n says.i nod and step back as y/n puts on a metal glove and clenches her fist. Her electric bracelets glow blue. We wait a second and we see a mouse tail. "Yah!" Y/n runs forward and pounces on it. With her metal hand she drags it out. And on the other end is a boy with a mouse tail, blonde mouse ears, golden hair and sea blue eyes. "G-garroth..." I mumble. His ears flick and he looks at me. "L-laurence?" "What the fuck?"