Chapter for -can you trust a mouse

Yes I did the wrong four. Yes there is no purpose

Y/n=your name

E/c=enter characteristics for example hair, eye colour.

F/c= favourite colour

F/a= favourite animalh

More will added as it goes on.

Btw your hair is dyed ginger.

On the fourth day of December my true love gave to me four fucking headaches

"What the fuck?" I yell. Laurence and the half mouse person. "One who the hell are you and two why are you standing there like morons." Laurence takes three steps back before running over to me. I stands protectively in front of me and I draw out my knives. "Please Laurence. I-I'm n-not g-going to h-hurt y-you. Please you know me!" "Heh...guess it is you stutter king." Laurence says lowering his sword. 'Garroth's' ears lower and he runs over and embraces Laurence. "How are you wooden?" "How are you alive!" Laurence asks. "I thought I saw you die?" "I thought you died!" Garrroth says back. I let out a sigh and walk off and away from their reunion. I head towards a forest and find some sticks and bark on the ground.

I make a small campfire and Laurence, with Garroth in tow, come over. "So...What's your name blondie?" I ask. "G-Garroth. Nice to meet y-you...?" "Y/n. Yan Clara Peitro." His eyes widen. "Clara. Your name has Clara in it?" "Yes?" "Ok..." "Yo! Knock on wood! Can I borrow your sword?" "No." Laurence answers death glaring me." "Ok? Then stand back." I pull out my gun and some amo. I open a bullet with my shield and poor the black powder onto the fire. Then I run my knife down my shield making some sparks. Laurence's eyes widen. "You remember I'm currently made out of wood right?" "Yes. And remember to the ones that are not Nutcrackers that its cold. AF!" I say making more sparks. I run my knife down the rim and a spark ignites the black powder. "Burn baby!" I cackle.

The sun completely disappears I hear a yawn and a few minuets later, snoring. I stand up and wrap my arms around Laurence's neck as he stares at Garroth. "You two are so gay for each other." I whisper in his ear. I swear if he was human he'd be blushing. "N-no we're n-not." I walk around him and lean against his shoulder. "So...can we trust him? I mean he's a mouse?" His face turns to one of horror facing me. "Y/n...he's my best friend. We can trust him." "But he's a mouse?" "Y/n...he was human... I asked what happened but...he didn't say." I nod. Night Laurence. I say yawning.

Third person pov.

"Wait! Before you go to sleep...can you sing for me?" Laurence asks, blushing under his wood. "Uhh...sure." Around them a melody begins and y/n stands up.

"On a starry night in Bethlehem,

A child was born to bring light to men

And off with wind our eyes grew dim

In a candle's light, we found hope again

There are miracles all around

Miracles yet to be found

Hid in every heart is an awesome prayer

Like a candle's flame, hope will lead us there

When the darkness comes, let the light shine through

A spark of faith will ignite in you

In a candle's glow, a virgin's womb

In a simple prayer in the empty tomb

There are miracles all around

Miracles yet to be found

Hid in every heart is an awesome prayer

Like a candle's flame, hope will lead us there

When the light has dawned on Christmas day

We will lift one voice in endless praise

When the light has dawned on Christmas day

We will say

There are miracles all around

Miracles, His to be found

Hid in every heart is an awesome prayer

Like a candle's flame, hope will lead us there."

Then another melody begins and y/n dances to it. But at the end she collapses. Laurence rushes over and gets her on his lap. But then her hair turns black and a green light appears next to her. "Protect her. Please." A voice asks. "O-ok." Laurence responds.

All was calm. All was quiet. But as y/n lay sleeping she couldn't work out for the life of her why whatever she was sleeping on was warm.

Sorry for a short chapter. I was very busy today. See ya tomorrow