'planning'

Lucy. P.f

Today Alfie and Zoe were coming over to help me and Joe plan the wedding. I knew this was going to be hard for Joe since he's mum wasn't going to see him get married to the person he loved.

Alfie also new this wasn't going to be easy for me. I have always been a daddy's girl ever since I was born. I would always go with  dad no matter the circumstances. Even when my dad was horrible and abusive I would go with him, because weirdly I felt safe with him. Alf always tried to change my mind, even though he was the youngest he was the smartest when it came to being safe and just general knowledge in general. But I never listened I loved my dad and weirdly I still do now even after everything he has done. But I knew he wasn't going to be in the audience although I wanted him there, and if I know him well enough he'll turn up to ruin he wedding because that's just what he does.

Once everyone had turned up we decided to go through each and every idea everyone had. I listened more to Joe's than Alfie's or Zoe's because this was Joe's day as much as it was mine and I wanted him to know that.
"I think we should have a flower girl, maybe your cousin Lucy?"
Joe thought. Secretly I aways hated flower girls because I never got to be one but now I understand the must have of them because they really do make a wedding better especially when they're really young.
"Joe that is actually a brilliant idea" I learnt over to kiss him on the cheek so he knew he had done something right. That smile never left he's face during the whole planning session after that.
Alfie p.f
" can we stop now I'm getting bored" I said having hoe agreeing with me.
"Fine! Okay let's go watch something. I'll just clear this area up" Lucy said. Me and Zoe went into the lounge while Joe helped Lucy. 

Joe p.f
I walked up to Lucy and wrapped my arms around her waste kissing her neck.
"This day has been truly great, I mean I'm going to miss not having my mum see how far I have come but, I'm still going to get my most perfect day which is all that matters"
Lucy turned around and just looked me in he eyes trying to see if ill laugh I guess. 
" I love you joe"
" I love you Lucy"
Then I kissed her slow and passionatly

Sorry this isn't my best work, I've been gone for quite a bit and I'm sorry about that. But I'm back now and I'm gonna try and upload a lot more. Although when I'm writing this its Christmas eve so I don't think I'll find time to write for the next two days especially since I'm getting a new phone tomorrow so it's gonna be difficult sorting that out, but nonetheless ill see you guys soon and hope you have an amazing Christmas and a happy new year. Love you all