Chapter 5

I finished Joe off with he's cum in my mouth i swallowed it wanting to look as sexy as possibly but instead made Joe laugh which wasn't best. 

Me and Joe were on holiday away from all our friends. I don't hate them but sometimes they really can be pains in the arses. They never stop with me and Joe at the begining before we were official i found it cute like it was a little secret between use all. But now were official to all our fans they carry on. But worse they post pictures of use sleeping together,not the dirty way, just use sleeping. Zoe took the photo and sent it to me and then deleted it incase someone found like someone like Caspar or Josh(Caspar's friend) But Caspar took a separate photo and posted it on every social platform he has, which annoyed the crap out of me and Joe not to mention Alfie. So we decided we would get away from it all. We went to the peak District in Yorkshire because it reminds Joe of home, it's kind of like Wiltshire which is Joe's home but most of the shires look the same. We were going to go to Wiltshire and stay at Graham's but he was out in Scotland for the month with he's new girlfriend which i thought was cute. Joe said about going to stay with the but i know Graham would rather spend time with her and not use around being pricks as he likes to call us. I never had an offence to it, i found it funny always. 

"The peak District is beautiful" Joe said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes, yes it is"Joe wasn't aware i had booked a tiny cottage in the field. It was my birthday present to him, even though it birthday was a month ago, this was the only time i could give it to him. The cottage truly es beautiful the website had a lot of photos on it of people staying recent and along time ago which made me thing they must be in pretty good business. 

"Joe" i said"i had one last surprise" Joe's face light up i knew he was excited he was like a kid at Christmas. "What is it!" He almost shouted out of excitement. "I booked use a little cottage in he field about a mile of, i though we could be out someone far where no one else was" "your so sweet. I love that idea" i was so happy Joe was happy. But he looked nervous like he wanted to ask something but couldn't.

Joe.P.F

I really wanted to ask her but i thoughts i would wait until cooking dinner on our cottage. I though they would add to the memories we were going to be making here.When we got the the cottage it was beautiful the rooms were downstairs and the kitchen living room and dining room were upstairs making it feel like a real cottage. I loved this style of house. It makes everything that little bit more weird but beautiful and unique, which made me love it a whole lot more. I could tell Lucy was thinking the same thing i didn't want to break her out of her thoughts so i waked outside picked out bags up shut the boot and walked back in dumping out stuff on the inside doorstep. 

"Do you like it" Lucy said waiting for my response. They wasn't at all much to say it was just amazing i was so lucky to have Lucy and to be able to do things like this. To be able to take little holiday away and not have to worry about family or the house."yes i love it a lot" i replyed seeing a smile spread across her face i knew this was the perfect time. I ran to my bag came back and got down on one knee.

"Lucy, you have made me the happiest person alive for the last 4 years(oh did i mention me and Lucy had been together for 4 years) i wanted to spend a whole lot more of my life with you, to be able to make a family with you, but a house like this one, have a dog, grow old and die together in our rocking chairs, not surrounded by doctors telling us what's about to happen. When i found out Zoe didn't have cancer i thought to myself what would i do if you ever got it and that idea actually made me cry the thought of losing you, now I'm probably boring you so will you marry me"

Tears were screaming down my face, i couldn't help but have a massive smily cross my face. Dare I say it the love of my life has just asked me the most important question any girl will every be asked. "Yes yes yes hundred times yes Joseph." I ran to Joe pulling him into a hug i pulled away and kissed him making him smiling in to the kiss. 

"I love you Joseph Sugg"

 "I love you too Lucy deyes" i kissed him deepening the kiss remembering Alfie was not were around our cottage.