12

I didn't know what was happening.  It couldn't be the baby. I was only 20 weeks in, they wouldn't be able to save it. I just hoped nothing bad was happening. 
Joe was holding my hand the whole time in the ambulance because I was crying. The paramedic told me to stay calm. She said I'll be fine. She said she's been through it and was fine at the end. 

"Okay. Mrs suggest I presume. You are absolutely fine. The baby has just been growing quite fast for its age and considering your size it's been hard for you and clearly has put a lot of weight on your bladder. Explaining why you need to loo so often in a day. But for why you feel over holding your stomach were not to sure yet. But you are absolutely fine to go home"
With the doctors speech I started crying this was just all I needed to hear it made everything else perfect for me. Doctor deyes is of course related to me he's my uncle. So I know for sure I can trust him which makes me feel a lot better. I just wondering why I feel over it doesn't fully make sense but my parmadice told me to stay calm so that's what I'm going to do

Joes p.o.f
She's okay. She's okay. Hearing doctor deyes words made my whole world turn I knew out baby was going to be okay. But because of this happening I feel like I need to keep Lucy calmer than what she is no arguments no sex for sure I  don't want to hurt the baby in anyway shape or form. I love them both millions.

"Baby your going to be okay" I said go Lucy.
"Yeah. I know. I'm so happy I could imagine anything else happening and I'm so glad nothing else is happening".
I just showered her with kisses that's all I could think of doing at that time. I love her so much I couldn't lose her or the baby